Honey Glazed Salmon RecipeSeptember 21, 2020
This Honey Glazed Salmon is a great addition to your meal plan. Salmon is a fantastic source of protein, vitamin D, B vitamins, and potassium. Fatty fish contains omega-3 fatty acids, which help to lower cholesterol levels, reduce the risk of heart disease, and may lower the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Studies show that by eating fish rich in omega-3 fatty acid, such as salmon, tuna, and trout, twice per week you can reduce your risk of heart disease.
To make it even easier, get the salmon cut in the portion sizes you want. It is quick to cook salmon so this dish is a delicious last-minute fish dinner.
Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe
Recipe by: Holly Clegg
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 6-ounce salmon filets
- In a small bowl or a plastic bag, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, and mustard. Marinate the salmon in the refrigerator in the sauce for several hours or until you're ready to cook.
- In a nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook the salmon on each side until golden brown and crispy, and just cooked through. Transfer the salmon to a platter.
- Add remaining honey glaze to skillet and simmer, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil. Return salmon to pan, heat, and serve.
Calories 273; Carbohydrates 19 grams; Fat 6 grams; Protein 35 grams
Check out other recipes by Holly Clegg & Team Holly on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORWith over 1 million cookbooks sold, Holly Clegg was a culinary expert on easy and healthy recipes. She appeared on Fox & Friends, NBC Weekend Today, QVC, The 700 Club, USA Today, Cooking Light Magazine, Web MD, & Huff Post. She consulted for Walmart, Teflon, Coca-Cola Company, & U.S. hospitals. Team Holly has the privilege to continue to share Holly's passion for healthy cooking with her Trim and Terrific recipes & to keep her legacy going for gastric cancer awareness. See more recipes by Holly!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|