Mexican Chicken Casserole Recipe – Easy Low-Carb Comfort Food!April 22, 2022
This easy keto Mexican chicken casserole is so rich and tasty it will be sure to earn a place on your meal plan. Full of cheesy Mexican flavor, you can throw this low-carb dinner together in minutes and then just bake it. This chicken casserole is keto comfort food.
Mexican Chicken Casserole Recipe
Recipe by: Denise Wright of My Life Cookbook
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 30 minutes; Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa*
- 8 oz shredded cheese (Mexican or cheddar)*
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Then spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add cream cheese and salsa to the bowl and microwave for a minute or two to soften the cream cheese. Take it out and add the spices and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cauliflower rice, cream cheese mixture, chicken, and half of the cheese. Mix well and spoon into the baking dish.
- Top with the other half of the cheese and bake for 30 minutes to brown and bubbly. If after 30 minutes it's not browned enough for your liking on top, you put it under the broiler for a few minutes.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 364; Fat 18.5g; Carbs 7g; Fiber 1.8g; Protein 40g
This recipe brought to you by Denise Wright of My Life Cookbook
ABOUT THE AUTHORDenise Wright has a love for food, family and all things related to a healthy life style. She has spent years dieting and am now at a place where she just wants to find a healthy yet satisfying way of eating for life. In doing so she has created a website called My Life Cookbook that has over 1,000 delicious quick and easy low carb dishes. Read more articles by Denise!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|