3 Pepper Pork Tenderloin Medallions RecipeFebruary 18, 2022
A simple but tasty recipe, this 3 Pepper Pork Tenderloin Medallions is an easy skillet dinner you can make in under 30 minutes. Tender pork medallions and spicy peppers make for a delicious low-carb dinner any night of the week. Only 5.3g net carbs per serving.
I use a mixture of hot, sweet, and pickled peppers and thin pieces of pork tenderloin for an easy and tasty low-carb dinner. This was a delicious recipe and is now one of my favorite recipes. In the summer, I can use my hubby’s garden peppers!
3 Pepper Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Recipe by: Denise Wright of My Life Cookbook
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 25 minutes; Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, sliced and pounded thin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno, large, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups bell peppers, sliced
- 2 oz banana pepper rings, from a jar
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Start by slicing the pork tenderloin into 1/2 inch pieces. Take each piece, place it in a baggie, and pound thin for a minute or so. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat up a skillet to medium-high heat and add the oil. Brown the slices of pork on each side. About 2-3 minutes per side. Take out the pork and set it aside.
- Turn down the heat to medium heat. Add broth and deglaze the pan and then add in the peppers, tomatoes, and garlic. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add back the pork, cover, and cook for 10 minutes. If you are concerned about it being done, the internal temperature should be 150°F for medium.
- Sprinkle cheese over the pork and serve.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 340; Fat 14.4g; Carbs 7.1g; Fiber 1.8g; Protein 42.4g (5.3g net carbs)
ABOUT THE AUTHORDenise Wright has a love for food, family and all things related to a healthy life style. She has spent years dieting and am now at a place where she just wants to find a healthy yet satisfying way of eating for life. In doing so she has created a website called My Life Cookbook that has over 1,000 delicious quick and easy low carb dishes. Read more articles by Denise!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|