One Pan Spicy Peanut Chicken and Broccoli RecipeOctober 2, 2020
One Pan Spicy Peanut Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
This One Pan Spicy Peanut Chicken and Broccoli Recipe is loaded with savory deliciousness, satisfying, and has minimal clean-up because it is made with just one pan.
The combination of ingredients makes this dish a nice blend of slightly sweet and savory. It is better than what you will find at a restaurant. Yes, it is that good!
One Pan Spicy Peanut Chicken and Broccoli
Recipe by: Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen
Makes 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. honey (leave out for low-carb)
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sriracha
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lb. broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken, sliced into cutlets
- Preheat the oven to broil with a rack about 4 inches from the broiler. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, Sriracha, garlic, and lime juice. Save about 1/4 of the sauce to serve as a dipping sauce on the side.
- Rub the chicken and broccoli with the remaining sauce to thickly coat. Arrange in a single layer on the pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through. Watch the recipe carefully since it can burn quickly. You want the sauce to get thick and bubbly with the chicken just cooked through and broccoli beginning to char. (Note: If you want your broccoli to be more tender-crisp, add it to the sheet pan halfway through cooking.)
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Recipe With the Honey:
Calories 257; Carbohydrates 15 grams; Fat 6 grams; Protein 33 grams
Recipe Without the Honey
Calories 242; Carbohydrates 10 grams; Fat 6 grams; Protein 33 grams
Check out more recipes from Slender Kitchen on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORKristen McCaffrey makes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes that she shares on her website, SlenderKitchen.com. Before diving into the world of healthy cooking, she struggled to lose weight, eat well, and find a healthy balance in her life. She has always been in love with food and enjoys healthy recipe development. Kristen is passionate about cooking and creating delicious recipes that encourage other people to eat healthy. See more recipes from Kristen!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.