Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice Recipe, Low-Carb & Keto-FriendlyApril 2, 2021
This easy Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice Recipe is a delicious lower carb and keto-friendly Chinese inspired meal. It will be ready in less than 20 minutes and tastes as good as the traditional version. It has all the flavor of your favorite fried rice as a healthier version.
Now when it comes to making cauliflower fried rice, think about this recipe as a blueprint. You can make it with different veggies, you can add spices, make it with or without eggs, bulk it up with cooked brown rice or quinoa. The options are endless. Plus it will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days and can be frozen, making this great for meal prep.
Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
Recipe by: Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lb 95% lean ground pork
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (adjust to taste, or coconut aminos)
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground pork and cook, breaking it up as it cooks, until cooked through and no longer pink. It will take 6-8 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, green onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the cabbage and carrots are tender.
- Stir in the cauliflower rice and press down into the pan. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes without moving it until the rice begins to brown. Then stir and repeat.
- Stir in the soy sauce. Taste and add more soy sauce as needed.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 286; Carbohydrates 11 grams; Fat 13 grams; Protein 27 grams
Check out more recipes from Slender Kitchen on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORKristen McCaffrey makes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes that she shares on her website, SlenderKitchen.com. Before diving into the world of healthy cooking, she struggled to lose weight, eat well, and find a healthy balance in her life. She has always been in love with food and enjoys healthy recipe development. Kristen is passionate about cooking and creating delicious recipes that encourage other people to eat healthy. See more recipes from Kristen!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|