Roasted Zucchini Chips Recipe with 4 Ingredients!October 31, 2018
There are a million things you can do with zucchini, but I wanted to give one that is the simplest – just 4 ingredients, and oh, sooooo tasty. When I have fresh zucchini on hand, this is one of those “easy to remember and quick to make” recipes. I also made it at my weight-loss cooking class – and they loved it! When we make it at home, the zucchini and yellow squash chips hardly make it off the baking sheet (which makes this momma happy).
Making crispy Roasted Zucchini Chips with 4 ingredients is a cinch and such a deliciously healthy side dish for dinner.
Do you grow zucchini? What is your favorite thing to do with it?
Roasted Zucchini Chips Recipe
Recipe by: Annessa Chumbley
Makes 4 servings
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F.
- Slice zucchini & yellow squash into rounds, about 1/4 inch thick. Lay flat on a baking sheet. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray (or a little drizzle of olive or melted coconut oil).
- In a zip-top bag, add Parmesan cheese and dried basil. Add zucchini & squash rounds, tossing in the bag to coat both sides (it may be best to do this in batches).
- Lay rounds in a single layer on a baking sheet, and cook for 15 minutes, or until rounds are crispy, toasty, and slightly browned. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 164; Carbohydrates 5 grams; Fat 10 grams; Protein 13 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORAnnessa Chumbley RD, is a bariatric dietitian and her website "Annessa Nutritionist" provides inspiring nutrition information to the bariatric community and general public. She enjoys getting the community healthy through nutrition segments on Indianapolis' FOX 59 Morning News, and 93.1 WIBC called "Power Up Your Week!", as well as a local healthy cooking show.
Find more recipes from Annessa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|