Spicy Thai-Style No-Cook Stir-FryJuly 29, 2022
Summer is the season for dining out in the beautiful open air with a backyard barbecue, a picnic in the park, and unforgettable camping trips with family and friends. Summers are for get-togethers and creating new memories. So why not create new memories with a delicious, refreshing recipe that is sure to become a family favorite? This Spicy Thai-Style No-Cook Stir-Fry by Lisa Lillien at Hungry Girl is packed with protein and plenty of delicious, healthy veggies and takes only 5 minutes to make. There is no need to turn on the stove on a hot Summer day because there is no frying on this “stir-fry”, only a little chilling!
With this recipe, you can add the vegetables of your choice. Maybe something fresh from your garden; broccoli, zucchini, cucumbers, and red bell peppers, just to name a few. This is the perfect summer recipe that is so easy to make and with flavors that will rock your world and that of your guests!
Spicy Thai-Style No-Cook Stir-Fry
Makes 4 Servings
Prep: 5 minutes; Chill: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup low-fat Thai peanut salad dressing or sauce (like Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value Organic Peanut Sauce)
- 2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- One 12-oz. bag (about 4 cups) broccoli cole slaw
- 10 oz. cooked and chopped skinless lean chicken breast
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing/sauce, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix well. Add dressing/sauce mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 15 minutes. If you just can't wait, go ahead and dig in!
No-Cook Stir-Fry Nutritional Info
Calories 165; Carbohydrates 14 grams; Fat 3 grams; Protein 22 grams
See more recipes on ObesityHelp by Lisa!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|