Healthy Turkey Quiche Muffins with BroccoliDecember 1, 2023
Healthy Turkey Quiche Muffins made with eggs, broccoli, and deli turkey are a low carb and protein packed breakfast you can take on the go. Make a batch on the weekend and enjoy this tasty breakfast all week long.
Quiche muffins are one of my all-time favorite recipes to make. I love the convenience of being able to take them to go and make them with whatever I happen to have at home. This version packed with deli turkey, broccoli, and cheddar cheese pack in the protein and flavor.
When it comes to breakfast ideas, I am always looking for something that is portable. Mornings are hectic and having a breakfast that is prepped and ready to go in the fridge can be an absolute lifesaver. That's where these Turkey and Broccoli Quiche Muffins come into play. They are super easy to prep, taste great warm or cold, and are the perfect grab and go breakfast for busy mornings. Usually, I will grab a couple of these quiche muffins, a banana, and I am good to go.
Also, I have a minor obsession with these quiche muffins and they are something you will find in my fridge on a weekly basis. Usually, they are made with a hodgepodge of whatever leftover cooked veggies I have in the fridge, a handful of cheese, and anything else within arm's length. Most of the time I don't take the time to photograph and share them, but these little darlings packed with turkey, broccoli, and cheddar cheese were too good not to share.
Recipe by: Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 25 minutes; Total Time: 35 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 8 whole eggs
- 2 cups broccoli, diced
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup non fat milk
- 3/4 lb. deli turkey breast (chopped)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a standard muffin tin with non fat cooking spray.
- Spray a saute pan with cooking spray and saute the onions until the begin to become translucent. Add the broccoli and garlic and continue to saute until warmed through. Drain any excess liquid.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until frothy. Stir in the broccoli mixture, turkey, and cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into each muffin hole and cook for 20 minutes or until the egg is cooked through and becomes fluffy. These are great warm or cold and will keep well in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories 226; Carbohydrates 4 grams; Fat 6 grams; Protein 33 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORKristen McCaffrey makes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes that she shares on her website, SlenderKitchen.com. Before diving into the world of healthy cooking, she struggled to lose weight, eat well, and find a healthy balance in her life. She has always been in love with food and enjoys healthy recipe development. Kristen is passionate about cooking and creating delicious recipes that encourage other people to eat healthy. See more recipes from Kristen!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.