Unique Greek Turkey Burgers Recipe, 29g Protein!July 30, 2018
If you're looking for an alternative to the traditional burgers, this is a recipe for you! Delicious, healthy, low-carb, and jam-packed with protein. WLS-friendly that everyone will enjoy!
Unique Greek Turkey Burgers Recipe
Recipe by: Hungry Girl
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 20 minutes; Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 4 cups chopped spinach leaves
- 1 lb. raw lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup crumbled fat-free feta cheese
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites (about 2 egg whites)
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add spinach to the skillet with onion and garlic. Cook and stir until spinach has wilted and excess moisture has evaporated, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer veggies to a large bowl and pat dry. Add all remaining ingredients and thoroughly mix. Evenly form into 4 patties.
- Bring a grill pan (or skillet) sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook patties for 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Chew!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 203; Carbohydrates 3 grams; Fat 8 grams; Protein 29 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday. Lisa is the author of 10 best-selling books, 6 of which debuted at #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list. Her television show, Hungry Girl, airs on both Food Network and Cooking Channel.
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|