Recent Posts

kimkny
on 9/28/04 11:38 pm - Northeast, US
Topic: RE: Question of the day
No special plans for me. I feel like I celebrate every day as I am SO HAPPY!! The special gift to myself upon reaching my pre-plastic goal (I am hoping 150) is to get a whole mess of plastic surgery to get rid of this excess skin. I have 37.5 more pounds to go and I am hoping to get there as soon as possible. I won't reach it by December 12 (I doubt I'll continue my 4-month streak of losing 15 pounds a month but I sure hope so!!) but I am hoping by January 12 or February 12. At this point I just take one day at a time. I hope you are popping that champagne bottle really soon!!
kimkny
on 9/28/04 11:30 pm - Northeast, US
Topic: RE: Hurricane over! I'm OK and Weightloss update
Hi Tracy. Glad to hear that you are okay. Florida has had a really tough time this year and I hope it's over now. Great job on the weight loss too. You'll get those last 29 pounds off, just hang in there. It's hard to keep to good food choices huh? I just try not to buy the junk anymore and the stuff I buy for my daughter are things I don't like (well I should say I don't crave!). It's still so easy to slip but unlike before surgery when I would diet and mess up, I get back on track right away now. I still have 37.5 pounds to lose before plastics so I don't want to slip at all. I want to reach my goal!! Have a great day, and hope that cable comes back soon!
kimkny
on 9/28/04 11:13 pm - Northeast, US
Topic: RE: I couldn't stop crying...
Thanks Tracy. It's so exciting huh? Everyone has been so worried about ya, hope you are well.
thea
on 9/28/04 11:12 pm - Arverne, NY
RNY on 12/15/03 with
Topic: RE: Question of the day
Tracy, I don't have any plans for my one year anniversary. I am at "GOAL" but need to take off 5 more pds to get to the "IDEAL GOAL" he has set for me. I am 5ft6 now and feeling great. I think I will party when that one year date comes up. P.S. A new sexy dress for the occasion will help also huh? Have a great Wednesday Lorraine
kimkny
on 9/28/04 11:11 pm - Northeast, US
Thanks Steve. It is so wonderful, I can hardly believe it! Congrats to you too; you must know exactly how wonderful I feel as you have accomplished so much with your weight loss as well! Have a great day Steve.
thea
on 9/28/04 11:08 pm - Arverne, NY
RNY on 12/15/03 with
Topic: RE: Hurricane over! I'm OK and Weightloss update
Tracy, I am happy you are OK..... I was thinking about you even in the hospital when I saw the devastation in Floridaon tv. I prayed you were OK... LOrraine
Tracy T.
on 9/28/04 10:30 pm - FL
Topic: RE: Do you reward yourself?
HI Ecila, Sorry about the other day, not chatting with you. Computer went wiggy on me!!! I reward myself with clothing. I usually want to try on new things to see the weight loss for myself. Even if I just go to goodwill or salvation army to get some temporary clothes ( you can get GOOD stuff there) I still feel good after getting something new to me. I didn't think that I had lost much weight but I had dropped down to a size 12, so something is moving!!! You keep rewarding yourself any way that makes you happy! It's good for you! Tracy
Tracy T.
on 9/28/04 10:20 pm - FL
Topic: RE: New Photo
YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! Love the shirt/dress! Great colors on you! Keep up the great work! Tracy
Tracy T.
on 9/28/04 10:19 pm - FL
Topic: RE: Has anyone heard from Tracy the Swan?
HERE I IS!!! Thanks for your concern...I posted a long one just for you guys! Tracy
Tracy T.
on 9/28/04 10:17 pm - FL
Hello, I too just recently went from obese to overweight. It is a great feeling being NORMAL!!! Keep up the great work! Tracy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone?
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 649 views
It's okay......
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 674 views
So long....
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 646 views
new pics just posted
Michelle R. · 0 replies · 655 views
Upcoming 8 YR Anniversary
tdodge · 1 replies · 809 views