Less than 24 hours away PRAY!!!

Erij
on 4/30/13 1:08 am - TX

Well my surgery is scheduled for 6:30 am tomorrow morning and Dr. Kim will be doing my revision from Lap Band to the DS. Today I am a complete bag of nerves! My surgery was originally scheduled for May 14th but they had a cancelation and asked if I wanted to be moved up and of course I did. I have read over 835 pages on the DS Forum and feel I’m going in armed with knowledge!

I had to do a liquid diet for a week, and all I can tell you is the liquid diet will put you in tune with the GOD! This has been the longest week of my life and if I never see another chocolate protein drink it will be too soon! (I had to use a brand from his office because he prefers this brand.) It’s not that it is nasty, it’s just that after 4 or 5 of them per day… Yeah, you get it..

I’m doing things around the house today with my nervous energy.. Making sure my son has clean clothes, my husband has easy meals to prepare, that my bedroom is clean (I want to recovery in a clean room when I get home) watering plants, pulling weeds out of my veggie garden.

If you pray or swing critters please do so on my behalf I’ve had plenty of surgeries, but nothing this big or major. I am a pretty strong chick but I’m not gonna lie, I’m scared! So if you think of me tonight or in the morning send up a prayer or sing critters for  your sweet friend Eri J.

PeteA
on 4/30/13 1:35 am - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

I will keep you in my thoughts. Congratulations. It will be over before you
know it.

HW 552 CW 198 SW 464 4/15/13 - Lap DS by Dr. Philip Schauer - Cleveland Clinic.

larra
on 4/30/13 2:13 am - bay area, CA

Wishing you a safe and successful surgery tomorrow.

Larra

LEE
on 4/30/13 2:51 am

I hope you have an uneventful surgery and come out of it ready for your new life.

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Huneypie
on 4/30/13 3:26 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Aw Eri all the best for an uneventful surgery and a super speedy recovery.  Please keep us posted!! :-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

dustycroy
on 4/30/13 10:34 am
DS on 05/14/13

Sending good thoughts, and prayers........     Your going to do GREAT!

enlightened HW 372 SW 350 CW 185 GW 150 Lost 187 so far....

Erij
on 4/30/13 11:47 am - TX

Thank you everybody for the encouragement! 

FoxieRoxie
on 4/30/13 12:36 pm - TX
All the best! I,too, hope to be a band to DS revision by Dr Kim.

CrapBanded -  8/04.

Approved for revision to DS - 6/13.

DS surgery date - 9/9/13

nativenewyorker64
on 4/30/13 2:53 pm - UT
Your so funny. Everything you've written is exactly what I'm thinking or have done. Good luck!

lamby80
on 4/30/13 4:05 pm
DS on 04/10/13

I'm sure your surgery will go great!  Good luck and please keep us posted! :)

BPD/DS/VSG/Appendectomy/Cholecystectomy on 4/10/2013 with Dr. John Rabkin

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 359 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 818 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views