Long time, no post! Almost 2 yrs post-op soon.. (x post to maint & pics)

sleevegirl
on 4/4/13 11:49 am - Austin, TX

I was just thinking about you the other day! Gosh, girl! You look amazing! Congrats. Hope you stick around!

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

INgirl
on 4/4/13 11:54 am

Thanks! I lurk once in a while, but up at 5am, and should be in bed by 9:30 makes for less compy time.. Love my job, but the hours are long indeed. Plus add to that, I find myself biting my tongue more often than not now.. And the head stuff needed some more work, always needs more work ha! Sometimes things here can make that process harder.. at least for me. I will be around, and I do want to pop in a bit more.. miss you too, and been wishing you well from afar with the back stuff. 

acbbrown
on 4/4/13 12:55 pm - Granada Hills, CA

Glad to see you are still popping by once in a while - youve done a great job :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

KathyA999
on 4/4/13 2:37 pm

SO glad to see a post from you.  I always enjoyed your posts, I felt like we had such similar stats, and ended up in similar places, and handle this thing with similar approaches.  Totally echo everything you said - NOW is when the rubber meets the road.  Day by day, every day, making the right choices to stay in maintenance.  It's hard some days, it's easy other days, it's life every day.

You ROCK those 4's! 

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/13 4:39 pm

First, great to "see" you and glad you are loving the new job. I remember how excited you were to land that!

Next, it's like you were inside my head. I'm sorta in the same place - learning the ropes of this maintaining business. It isn't always easy. Like you, my jeans are my guage. As long as I'm fitting into my 30 waist jeans all is well. When the get a little snug, it's time to rein it in! Your realness was a welcomed read tonight.

Looking forward to your 2 year out musings!

AdeanaMarie
on 4/4/13 11:22 pm - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

You look amazing.  Hey, and I totally understand taking a break from both posting and the scale.  Sometimes, we just need to step back and enjoy life and not obsess over others or the scale.  I am just beginning to realize the, after one year process.  My tool still works, it is just this sneaky little head of mine tries to find work arounds.  Silly me.

Enjoy the blessings and those size 4!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

jaded123
on 4/4/13 11:32 pm - MD
You've done so well! It IS harder now, for sure. I'll be two years on the 18th, so I'm a week behind you
I loved reading your post. It is very real and very true.

HW: 310 /  Lost 15 on pre-op diet  /  SW: 295  /  CW: --- /  GW: 170-175

michellemj
on 4/4/13 11:53 pm

You look amazing.

(and I could have written this post myself. Take care of you! cuz that's the most important!)

HW: 280; SW: 255; GW1: 150; CW: 155.

HEATHER H.
on 4/5/13 1:48 am - SC
VSG on 08/07/12

You look awesome, Mama...woot woot!!

Highest Weight: 270   Pre-Op Weight 267    Day of Surgery: 254.5   Current: 154             Month 1: -20lbs , Month 2 -16lbs, Month 3 -15lbs Month 4 - 10lbs, Month 5 - 11lbs;  month 6 - 9lbs; month 7 - 6lbs; month 8 - 4lbs; month 9 - 5lbs; month 10 - 1lb

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 97 views