Woo Hoo!! 3 months out and rockin' my sleeve!!

MN_Mama
on 5/28/11 4:47 am
Had the 3 month check up yesterday and am doing great. I am below 350 for the first time in years, I'm walking better and down 2 sizes.
I love this tool. Thanks too for all the great help from this site.

There-- enough about me. How YOU doin'?

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 5/28/11 7:33 am
That is AWESOME progress.  I'm still pre-op but I am down about 30 lbs. this morning.  I have been on Optifast for 4 1/2 weeks.

Winnie

thebadest
on 5/28/11 7:35 am - Houston, TX
Congratulations Keep up the good work.

***Getting to Goal Challenge: -13.9/22.7 July 29th surgiversary**
Trina//SW:270/CW:172.7/GW:150

sleeve genie
on 5/28/11 8:47 am - Alhambra, CA
yeah for you,  you're doing great congrats  :o) jeani
me, i'm doing great,  one year today  yeah me,  it flys by  enjoy all the gifts along the way  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/11 11:52 am
Feels great doesn't it?
I am below 300 right now but I can not tell you how Happy I was when I got to 320 intially. I havent had my surgery yet but I am looking forward to another tool to help me on my way. Congratulations on flying to your golas.
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/11 12:40 pm
@MN mama  I am so happy for you!  I am loving my sleeve too.  It works.  It really works!!  OMG!!!!!

@Winnie  Congrats on your pre-op loss... you will be so glad you did this!  You have gotten a great head start and the post-op liquid phase will go by quicly and you will be able to have small tastes of better stuff.  Keep up the good work!  You are an inspiration to others!
spedcon
on 5/29/11 11:29 pm
Woohoo!! Congratulations! You are doing great....I'm so happy to hear all is well. It just keeps getting better!     Connie
Most Active