Maybe I should try another forum???

JAADE
on 9/26/11 9:12 am, edited 9/26/11 9:14 am
RNY on 01/31/12
Does anyone post in the Indiana forum? I am new but it is a ghost town over there!
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/26/11 9:48 am
 what do you want to talk about, weight loss surgery?  or what?

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

JAADE
on 9/26/11 10:37 am
RNY on 01/31/12
I was half kidding. I just had some local questions. I hope it gets more active over there!
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/26/11 10:43 am
 hit edit and change the name of this thread to something like Indiana question - then someone from Indiana might notice.

can't hurt.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

tiffers1971
on 9/26/11 2:55 pm - IN
Hi! I'm Tiff.  I'm from Indiana.  I'm having gastric bypass so that is where I spend most of my time for now.  Add me as your friend and we can talk anytime you like about anything you want!
Tiffany 

jennifer W.
on 9/26/11 10:51 am
I'm from Indiana and you're right its pretty quiet in that forum. Message me questions if you want
 HW: 365  SW: 342  CW: 182

Inch by Inch's Life's a Cinch, Yard by Yard, Life's Hard - Dr.
Madden
Dave Chambers
on 9/26/11 1:28 pm - Mira Loma, CA
There "more action" on the surgery or main forums than State forums. I live in CA, and that forum may not have any posts new posts for 2-3 days at a tiime.  If you want "local contact", I'd highly recommend you find a local support group.  DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Most Active