First protein drink

AnneGG
on 1/7/12 8:08 am
I use my blender bottle and love it. But I drink BSN Lean Dessert protein- it's the only one I can tolerate. Individual tastes vary so much- and it takes a good shaking, but doen't foam. I also find that the small opening of the lid helps with the protein smell.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

angelajula
on 1/7/12 9:40 am - Eldersburg, MD
Oddly enough so far I don't like the other flavors. Lemon tea is good, but I recommend making it with milk or soymilk or something. Water makes it taste like burnt rubber smells.
Everybody has one fight. This is mine. ~ Stacie  
O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O
Katie K.
on 1/7/12 9:56 am - Maitland, FL
RNY on 06/25/13
 You know, I've been so wrapped up in myself and worrying about carbs and the next six months of diet that I forgot how good you guys look. And how happy!
Most Active