Life Choices

Plum1967
on 1/9/12 1:38 pm
See, and I acutally think one of their biggest mistakes was ever allowing the R&R board to begin with!

It came at a time when they were dealing with other... issues, and my theory is that they didn't know how to handle it.  But R&R was a clusterfuck that got way out of control!

JMHO   :)

~wendy

I've partnered with Team In Training to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

If you want to help fight blood cancers, please consider donating at http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/rnr12/wnystrom.

Thank you for your support!

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/9/12 1:37 pm
On January 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM Pacific Time, INsupport wrote:
This is a very thoughtful and multifaceted thread.  Lots of great responses here, it did get me thinking.  I am amazed that things I expressed evaded the banhammer, when others got the Night and Fog decree and " one week moderation" .  However when push comes to shove, I could not suport anybody getting deactivated unless they actively violate a clear TOS.  Yes, I have added input in rebuttal to people I vehemently disagree with. I have been allowed to speak freely and I have not yet been censured.  I wi**** were that way for all who did not clearly violate an understandable rigid TOS.  I also will say that all foolishness aside, I have a block button and as a champion of it's use, I can always work it.  I do not support deactivation....unless, of course they violate a rigid unform TOS.  To me,  their spouting off( what I consider )childish nonsense is amusing, but not damnable.  I figure the longer they keep talking the more they show their true colors.  That's best for all, I think.  I think newbs can figure it all out.  If they have enough guts to consider having their guts rearranged, I give them credit for figuring out for themselves what the right kind of support really is.  My support of freedom of speech is only truly as strong as my support of it for those I wish would just STFU.

as usual, you post a wonderful thread. I am also on the side of letting people talk and give people some credit for being able to figure it out.

only one person has been deactivated here - the rest, like your wife, decided to leave.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

huskergalWsD
on 1/9/12 1:36 pm
I do have a life, just not a life i had anticipated , dam, can't you respect anyone here, I have alot of health issues still..I just had another mini heart attack last week I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I have cervical cancer....i am not on this website daily. you can't let things go, I am learning to deal with my health issues with the support of my fiance' and family. You've changed after your weight loss .i have not, maybe you have lost more than I, more than 110 lbs? thats my weight loss so far.. get a life

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

MsBatt
On January 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM Pacific Time, huskergalWsD wrote:
I do have a life, just not a life i had anticipated , dam, can't you respect anyone here, I have alot of health issues still..I just had another mini heart attack last week I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I have cervical cancer....i am not on this website daily. you can't let things go, I am learning to deal with my health issues with the support of my fiance' and family. You've changed after your weight loss .i have not, maybe you have lost more than I, more than 110 lbs? thats my weight loss so far.. get a life

Damn---fly off the handle much?

In response to this:

On January 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM Pacific Time, huskergalWsD wrote:   Amen.......I too have been wanting to use this message board to open up about my true feelings about Wls..Most here that know me by now , know that i have regretted my Wls.but can I talk about it openly..?!!NO !!!!!!!!! then it wouldnt be considered supporting  pre ops.& others. Given all the negative things about your WLS you HAVE shared with us, this post really leaves me wondering how bad your life really is. www.weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

you write the above???

Over they years you've told us a lot about your post-RNY complications and health problems. I as merely saying that if there are things you HAVEN'T felt free to post here, they must be doozies, given all you HAVE posted here.

As for "You've changed after your weight loss .i have not, maybe you have lost more than I, more than 110 lbs? thats my weight loss so far.. get a life"---how would YOU whether I've changed since my weight loss? By the time you joined OH, I was 2.5 YEARS post-op and had already lost 170 pounds.

I have a life, thank you---a pretty happy one, most of the time. (*grin*)

Phyllis C.
MsBatt,

Did you notice that you're not in Kansas anymore??

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

MsBatt
on 1/10/12 12:26 am
On January 9, 2012 at 9:36 PM Pacific Time, Phyllis C. wrote:
MsBatt,

Did you notice that you're not in Kansas anymore??
Just this minute!

Have you eer seen "Tinman"? It's a weird take on OZ, and this feels kinda like that.

Phyllis C.
on 1/10/12 12:29 am
No, I will have to check out Tinman.  I love all things Oz.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

Member Services
on 1/9/12 1:53 pm - Irvine, CA
Test #2
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/12 12:28 am - Reeseville, WI
I read this whole thread and I'm so confused.  I may be blocked by someone as I read a quoted post by someone that I didn't see.  Don't know this person and never had any interaction with them.  Guess nobody likes everybody.
StaceyC1965
on 1/10/12 12:35 am
Most Active