Life Choices

Its a Secret
on 1/9/12 1:45 pm
Anne,

I have to agree with Pumpkin.  If they have any hope of getting this board back to a functional forum again, they are going to have to get your attention seeking behavior under control.    While you have the right to comment anywhere, and you are a master manipulator, you are also transparent in your averice for attention. 

Those that don't like you see it and those that you might have been able to lead and support have seen it in the last few days.  You inciting discord in someone elses home in a manner that really can only be described as passive agressive.

I would suggest that you do tone your passive agressive behavior here and in your next forum be very careful about giving so much personal information.  It only takes one complaint to the board of licensing to put your license at risk.  I know last week I filed a complaint against a woman that took advantage of one of her ex-clients (moved in with her and manipulated the hell out of her).  The form took 15 minutes to fill out, it's really easy.  I was afraid for her future clients and couldn't in good conscience allow her to continue practicing without at least trying to have her license pulled.   I'm waiting to hear back from them.

me

me

MsBatt
Anne, I've thought about blocking you. I've thought about it a LOT.

I probably won't---I've been here at OH for 8+ years now, and I've only blocked ONE person---and I un-blocked him about 30 minutes later. (He deactivated shortly thereafter.)

I don't block for several reasons. I'm nosey---I want to know what people are saying. (*grin*) I want to be able to refute misinformation. I also enjoy watching the real train wrecks. And I hope that the ignorant might learn something from reading my posts, which they can't see if I block them.

And I usually have a high tolerance for idiots---but you are seriously wearing me down.

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/12 1:46 pm
are you posting from the plane - on your way to the land of the kiwi's?

AnneGG
I'm waiting to get on the plane! Can't post from the plane.

It will be fun to post from Down Under!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/12 1:45 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On January 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM Pacific Time, AnneGG wrote:
I'm waiting to get on the plane! Can't post from the plane.

It will be fun to post from Down Under!

and even funner six feet under...
Phyllis C.
She must be on the plane.  Your post is still here.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

lyndee
on 1/9/12 1:44 pm

I thought they threw your ass in jail?!????

The opinions expressed by Lyndee are for entertainment purposes only. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. This includes, but is not limited to, the moderators, members of PETA, all unions, liberals, conservatives, SAHMs, WAHMs, gays, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, jews, christians, agnostics, atheists, buddhists and all other religions, the mentally challenged, witches, bitches, the truly stupid and anyone or anything else I may have forgotten. Thank you!

Phyllis C.
on 1/9/12 8:42 pm
All the dates were changed to 1/9 when this clusterfuck got re posted on the new and insane R&R.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 1/9/12 1:44 pm
On January 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM Pacific Time, AnneGG wrote:
"Moderate" is a different word than "censor". My house has rules; I honor the rules of the houses I visit.

The freedom to speak is very much here- in a civilized manner. The welcome mat is also extended, and they let you advertize for your competing site here, as well as poach their members. What more could you ask for?

http://khanneasuntzu.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/*****please-even-a-7-year-old-can-see-youre-full-of-****demotivational-poster1.jpg
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

mini_me_ now
on 1/9/12 1:43 pm

But did you not state that you went to the "new" board ? so were you poached??    Poaching would  be underhanded and against the rules right???..

Why is that you try to make people out to be doing something bad or underhanded.??   the last time you out right called it stealing...

.. They also allow people to have their blogs and twitter advertised on here, i dont see you saying those people are poaching members..

If its something that OH allows why does it even bother you?  it is their rules after all... and it obviously bothers you because you keep brining it up..

Interesting you seem to have it in for certain people though..

Linda     5".4

6lbs under goal weight
                  Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Most Active