OT (kinda) Loss of Dear Friend

AnneGG
on 2/23/12 1:57 am
Oh, I am so sorry! You must miss her so much. Pets are such great and honorable companions, and their love is so pure.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/12 2:03 am
 I'm so very sorry for the  loss of your beloved  Bayberry .

oneshotrn
on 2/23/12 2:14 am - WI
I feel your pain and am so sorry. 3 weeks ago I lost my 13 yo golden, Tucker. It is hard & I wish there was something I could say to heal your pain!!
rhidunn
on 2/23/12 2:17 am - Annapolis, MD
I am so sorry!!  I met you guys in NY - she was such a sweetie pie.  It's the curse of loving animals - losing them.

I hadn't relized in our conversations about Dr Michaels that you were "Annie" from NY.

mommy2jude
on 2/23/12 2:50 am - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 12/08/15
I am so sorry for your loss. My cat passed last year suddenly, and I am still working through it. She was not just a pet, she was your furry baby. Take your time to mourn and don't let anyone try and talk you out of it. Your heart is broken, but it will heal. For now, look back on the wonderful memories she brought to you.

PS. This is OT, but you and I both have been to Chrias. Dr Irgau did my surgery, but Dr Peters has seen me for follow up.

I can do this...I know I can. It's just going to take time & patience.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

mollypitcher08
on 2/23/12 3:43 am
So very sorry for your huge loss! Thoughts and prayers go to you.  Take care.  Hugs, too Mary
(deactivated member)
on 2/23/12 4:05 am
I am soooo sorry for the loss of your beautiful companion!!..I feel the same bond to my dogs and can undersand your devastation!!... ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
DeathBatCountry
on 2/23/12 4:43 am
 Hey there
Sorry to hear about your lose. I am right there with you. Over the last 2 months I've lost 2 cats and a dog. It has been awful. My wife and I don't have kids and the animals have always been our family. We are down to 1 cat now. She's great but the emptiness that was left by losing our beloved dog is overwhelming. 

We actually are picking up a new puppy in 3 weeks. She was born the day we lost our baby Kayla. 

Just know that she is at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for you. 

I'm AWAKE and I'm ALIVE! 
JUDY C.
on 2/23/12 6:44 am - Bear, DE
Aww Amy,
I'm so sorry you lost your best girl! My heart goes out to you.

Ju

~Believe in Yourself~

Linda_S
on 2/23/12 9:00 am - Eugene, OR
 I'm so sorry.  The loss of a pet is like (well it is!) losing a family member.  I know it's hard to think about this right now, but I think Bayberry would want you to know this:

The Legacy

When humans die, they make a will
To leave their homes and all they have to those they love.
I, too, would make a will if I could write.

To some poor wistful, lonely stray
I leave my happy home,
My dish, my cozy bed, my cushioned chair, my toy.
The well loved lap, the gentle stroking hand,
The loving voice,
The place I made in someone’s heart,
The love that at the last could help me to
A peaceful painless end
Held in loving arms.

If I should die, Oh do not say,
“No more a pet I’ll have, to grieve me by it’s loss"
Seek out some lonely, unloved dog
And give my place to him.
This is the legacy I leave behind -
’til all I have to give.