update/questions

crw4bama
on 7/1/12 7:08 am - Chattanooga , TN
RNY on 06/13/12
Well I will be 3 weeks post op on Weds. I am not obsessing on the scale. the last time I weighed was 1 week post op I can tell I am losing because my clothes are getting bigger. I do not want to see the scale and get discouraged if the weight is not coming off as fast as I want it to. As of 1 week I was down 22 lbs. Can anyone reccommend the best protein supplement? The one thing I miss the most is my caffeine. The only thing that tastes right to me to drink is water, not even sugar free Hawiian punch sugar free or sugar free koolaid tastes right. What is the best sugar free thing to drink?
Christy

pwoo10
on 7/1/12 7:27 am - IN
RNY on 06/06/12
 I'm drinking Crystal light.  I also eat coco wheats, drink soy milk and my gnc protein shakes. I'll be 4 weeks out on Wednesday.

Leslie M.
on 7/1/12 9:36 am - AL
When I was early out I got so sick of all the sweet tasting SF drinks!  I switched to the Walmart Pure Protein Protein Bars as soon as I could!

Water is great!

I do admit I started craving salty flavors so I sipped dill pickle and olive juice! LOL....just to satisfy the tastebuds!

I still remind myself that nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Leslie
SueBee01
on 7/1/12 10:23 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
You are doing great!

I like Premier protein drinks in chocolate.

I also like the soy light chocolate milk.

I agree that most SF drinks don't work for me either. I have come to love crystal light lemonade. Sometimes I squirt a little strawberry or peach tea Mio in it for something different.
 Sue

MrsLitch
on 7/1/12 11:47 am - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Most of the Crystal Lights no longer agree with me however ONE flavor I love and my belly likes, it's Cherry and it's Walmart brand vs Crystal Light.  I drink tha****er, and protein shakes.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

Valerie G.
on 7/1/12 12:01 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA
 If everything is too sweet, try some decaf brewed tea with lemon.  Since you love coffee, I recommend tasting Click protein, which is made with esperesso.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active