Stall is over

crw4bama
on 7/21/12 6:00 am - Chattanooga , TN
RNY on 06/13/12
Woo hoo stall is over I  have now lost a total of 37lbs in 5 weeks time which now puts 95lbs to goal. my toal to lose when I started this journey was 132 so I am 20% there. I can now go into a store and not have to go to the plus size department that is the most amazing feeling in the world. I have held onto clothes hoping to be able to wear them again and now I actualy can.
With all that being said this in not a journey for the faint at heart it takes work and determination!!
Christy

ShallowGirl
on 7/21/12 6:27 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
 So nice to see some old friends in the closet again.

I am getting rid of stuff I have grown below, and also ugly stuff, that was all I could afford in my size, it is very free-ing.

Congratulations!

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

crw4bama
on 7/21/12 8:08 am - Chattanooga , TN
RNY on 06/13/12
So true. before I get rid of the ones I have under grown I am taking them up to last longer
Christy
MyLady Heidi
on 7/21/12 12:21 pm
Just so you know before you freak out about another stall it took me 3 months to lose the first 50lbs, so you are well ahead of the curve already.  I lost 143.5lbs in total, it took 2.5 years to get to my goal of 138, and a lifetime to maintain.  I currently weigh 140.

Keep up the good work.
crw4bama
on 7/21/12 9:39 pm - Chattanooga , TN
RNY on 06/13/12
I am sure I will have many stalls, at least I can expect it. I know my dr was shocked when I went for my 1 month post op visit he said he did not expect that much loss in 1 month, because I had averaged a pound a day. Heidi I can only hope to look as good as you when I am done with this journey. How hard is it for you to maintain and what changes do you make from trying to lose to maintaining?
Christy

Most Active