Newbie!

time_for_me_2_be_m
e

on 9/6/12 1:01 pm - Oshawa, Canada
Hi Everyone.

I'm looking forward to finally talking with people that know what I am going through.  Looking forward to meeting you all.

I am waiting for my surgeon appointment at Toronto Western.  It seems to be taking forever!

Hope someone is in the mood for making a new friend.

Robyn
MsBatt
on 9/6/12 1:48 pm
Howdy!

I'm not in Canada, so I'm not certain I can give you any real advice about how to get where you want to go. But I do welcome you to OH, and this group of fellow-travelers.
ShoreToLose
on 9/6/12 2:18 pm - Brick, NJ
Welcome aboard. This is a great site to learn. I used to spend hours and hours on it. You'll get lots of answers, opinions and attitudes. LOL

1st Goal: 190 lbs. - Achieved 8/3/2010
2nd: Goal: 165 lbs. - `Achieved 11/2/2010
time_for_me_2_be_m
e

on 9/6/12 4:01 pm - Oshawa, Canada
Thanks for the welcome!  I got a chuckle from what I'm going to get!

Referral: December '11 / Orientation:February 29,'12 / RN & Social Work Assessments: April 10,'12  / Nutrition Class: May 16, '12 / Sleep Clinic Results: May 29,'12 / Psycho-Social & Nutritional Assessments: June 19,'12 / 
Surgeon Appointment: December 7, '12 / Optifast Start Date: Apr 17,'13/ Surgery Date: May 8th, 2013

danRoss
on 9/6/12 3:21 pm, edited 9/6/12 3:28 pm - miami, FL

Hi everybody,

I' m newbie here…I just found this messageboard very valueble for me through Google. I hope you people will help me to gain knowledge on various topics.

Thank you!

MsBatt
on 9/7/12 3:57 pm
Welcome, Dan. I think you may have mis-figured your BMI---a BMI of 19 means you're in the normal weight range. I imagine you wouldn't be very interested in weight-loss if that was the case. (*grin*)
Kim S.
on 9/7/12 8:54 am - Helena, AL
Welcome!  There are many wonderful, seasoned vets on here that will help in any way you need it.  I credit many of them with teaching me things I wouldn't have known without their expertise.

Most Active