Getting so anxious, excited, and nervous!!

mzlaura
on 12/9/12 9:07 am - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13

It seems like just yesterday i started looking into WLS. Here i am a little over 2 months later and from what i see on the scales i am at my pre-op weight loss goal, i only have 2 more weeks of my required "6" week lifestyle classes and 2 more weeks until my psych eval. From there i meet the director, surgeon, and wait for insurance approval. Where the heck did time go? I am so beside myself in joy, fear, and anxiety that i don't know what to do with it all. It seemed like from day 1 that 1 day felt like 30 but now it just has flown by!!!

I probably have another 2 months at the most maybe 2.5 months if i am pushing dates with getting appointments. Obviously the director who is only there a couple times a month and the surgeon will be the hardest to get appts with.

Oh yeah and my last required support group is tomorrow night and my next weigh in Dec 13th.

HW: 401  SW: 297  CW: 200.8
RNY gastric bypass surgery on March 5th, 2013

shygirlxoxo
on 12/9/12 10:40 am - savannah, GA
RNY on 12/04/12

Congrats. It will fly by sooo quickly.

-Anna  HW: 401 | SW: 377 (12/04/12) Blog: http://notfattabulous.blogspot.com

Eggface
on 12/9/12 8:17 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Congratulations and best wishes to you!! Having weight loss surgery was the best gift I ever gave myself I hope you will soon be saying the same.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Kim S.
on 12/10/12 4:40 am - Helena, AL

Blink your eyes and you'll be at goal weight!  Congrats on your progress and what sounds like a very positive attitude!

Best thing I ever did....just wish I'd done it sooner.

kdouglas77
on 12/12/12 5:49 am

Congratulations! This is exciting news. You must be so excited angry

Most Active