I'm back!!

Stacy11
on 2/5/14 10:41 am

Hello surgery peeps!! Not sure if anyone remembers me.. I look so different now lost 200 pounds feel great. I tried to change profile picture but it won't let me ughhh anyone help? I have updated pic in my albums but won't update :( 

Member Services
on 2/5/14 11:06 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Stacy,

Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss!

Send us your avatar and we will be glad to upload it for you.

Stacy11
on 2/5/14 11:09 am

How do I do that? It's in my albums and on recent uploaded photos  just won't upload 

Member Services
on 2/5/14 1:52 pm - Irvine, CA

Hi Stacy,

We made sure it was 100 x 100 pixels and then clicked user name, settings, avatar and uploaded the photo.  It's done for you

Stacy11
on 2/5/14 11:10 am

And trying to get tracker off here since I can't fix it lol guess I need to spend some time figuring this site out 

Member Services
on 2/5/14 1:53 pm - Irvine, CA

Hi Stacy,

We don't see the track so we "assume" you went to user name, settings, message board and deleted it. If you need any further help you have our email address below we are here to help 

AnneGG
on 2/5/14 2:12 pm

Wow, that's some weight loss!

Can't wait to see your pictures, but I'm technologically challenged! Especially when it comes to posting pictures- I have figured out I can't do it from my iPad, that I need my laptop.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Patm
on 2/5/14 10:59 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You look fantastic. Congrats on your weight loss

Stacy11
on 2/5/14 11:10 pm

Thank you!! Once I figure out how to do before and after pic I will post them lol getting reacquainted to this site trying to figure it all out ;)

Most Active