19 lbs DOWN!!!

Angierg43
on 7/29/12 12:34 am - TX

I am excited and proud of myself. Decided to change some things on my journey to lose 60 lbs for the hital hernia/reflux surgery I need to have. After becoming discouraged and almost giving I made a decision I am going to do this if its take the rest of this year. Well I put up the scale, bought a Wii zumba and changed my mindset on eating. Everday I face the desire to eat badly and sometimes I win sometimes I lose. On the regard of exercise I have committed to do the Zumba everyday which is so far going really well. The reason I even know my weight is that my friend came over and decided to weigh herself. Something in me said get on the scale. To my surprise I have lost 19 lbs since I started in May. That means 41 more and I can have the surgery I need desperately and finally get relief from the stomach problems that are longer maintained by medication. Just an update and encouragement to anyone that is trying to get on track. If I can do it you can too. One day, one meal at a time success is within our grasp.

Ms Shell
on 8/2/12 7:07 am - Hawthorne, CA
Congratulations!!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

abrown8434
on 8/10/12 6:03 pm - VA
Awesome! It works if you work it. Keep up the good work!

HW: 550+     SW: 502      CW: 342.4  SDt: 9/20/11

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."--
Philippians 4:13, KJV

love2shop2
on 12/11/12 2:51 pm
U go girl
CdnGal
on 4/22/13 7:48 am - Canada
Congrats! You have given me so much hope!

Most Active