Bariatrics to Bodybuilding

Lyss Remaly
on 6/19/14 4:53 am - Wheeling, IL

Hello my peeps!!!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far!!

Just wanted to reach out to everyone to see if ANYONE ANYWHERE knows of ANYONE who has had bariatric surgery and gone on to compete in bodybuilding.

I have been training for almost 2 years and plan to compete in Women's Physique in 2015.  I have been having a very hard time finding anyone online or on here who has done this and wanted to ask the masses to see if another person exists.

If you would like to follow my journey and training please feel free to check out my blog

http://fitnfabulyss.com

Looking forward to responses!!!

Lyss

RonSudol
on 6/19/14 7:29 am - NJ

i look forward to competing in 2015 myself.. check out my instagram page (if u have it),   @neu_ron

---------------(Starting Weight - 365) ------------ (Current Weight - 165) ------------    

danslillady
on 6/19/14 11:36 pm

That is great!  Good luck to you and you look awesome! Keep at it!

HW: 274 SW: 241  CW: 149 --- 5'6 (Surgery date 11/26/2013)

AllisonKara
on 6/21/14 11:59 pm

Hey!! You look great.Though I am not planning on competing,but would sure like to read your blog.Great that you are so fit after your Bariatric surgery.This sure will boost the confidence of many others who are considering this option.

JuniperLane
on 7/9/14 5:23 pm

I am interested in knowing what your workouts have been.  I'm a cracker-jack at research, yet there is so much different information out there about the workouts you need to do to truly get healthy and in shape.  I am really worried about loose skin and would like to tighten it as much as possible naturally without having to have another surgery.  With that being said, I am willing to do whatever it takes, however long it takes as far as a workout is concerned. 

Do you have any pointers or workout programs you can point me in the direction of?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Most Active