protein help?????

A. G
on 12/16/06 12:54 pm - CA
hi i only have 2shakes of protein a day and my other meals are egg whites, penuts, toast bread w/pennut butter. chesse sticks and water but it seems im not loosing a lot of wieght i walk 40 min a day what else can any one suggest 4months post lost only 53lbs. please reply soon.thanks ana
Ready4 AChange
on 1/1/07 12:34 am - Upper Chichester, PA
One suggestion ??? stop the bread ! Make sure the cheese sticks are low fat. 53 pounds in 4 months is great ! Have you measured yourself ? When I don't lose pounds I lose inches. You may want to check out www.thinnerself.com he has charts you can keep track of your weight and measurements. You can also keep track of your food and water intake at www.sparkpeople.com or www.fitday.com Sparkpeople also give you exercise ideas and other info. You may realize by logging all you are eating you may either not be getting enough or too much. I know when my protein is up I lose a little faster. Good Luck Sandy
Karyn
on 1/20/07 4:05 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Try upping your shakes. to 3 or 4.  Are you mixing them with water?  Milk has sugar and calories.   Karyn
Most Active