Blender/processor

a_better_life81
on 2/8/12 8:01 pm - Concord, NC
RNY on 07/24/12
 I am at the starting stages of getting the RNY done. I am looking into getting a blender/processor so I can start eating a ltitle better and getting ready for my new life/diet. 

I was wondering if anyone had the healthmaster by Montel? Is it worth the investment? I am interested in it as it seem it can puree and make soups as well as drinks. It is pricey so I am trying to figure out if it is a good investment or not. 
fit2lose
on 2/10/12 7:59 am - MN
VSG on 05/07/12
I have not tried that, but GNS has a nice deluxe blender kit on sale for $30.  It gives you a 300 watt blender, 4 blending cups, a chopping blade, a chopping cup, 2 flat lids, 2 straw lids, and 2 lids with a mouth and cover.  I have used that to crush ice without issue and anything else I have thrown in there so far.  What I really like about it is that you mix directly in the cups and can then eat/drink from them.
Cecilia W.
on 2/10/12 12:42 pm - Northport, AL
RNY on 02/06/12
I got a Magic Bullet and LOVE IT!! It's the perfect size to make protein shakes and it can blend/chop anything! It's pricy as well, but I can't see myself without it now!

Good luck!!

Jaiart
on 12/3/12 10:14 pm - MI
If you're going to spend that kind of money but the vita mix or the blendtec. The health master seems ok but it won't last like the vita mix will. I bought a health master and it has some quirks and issues. I've heard of vita mix's lasting 20 yrs.

Most Active