25 week OB appt.

BethD
on 5/14/09 7:00 am - Winder, GA
Thanks thanks thanks! I would love to see your belly shot! Mine look different everytime! I have some that look bigger depending on which way he is laying. And for the weight I gianed 10 of that last month! And I do eat way too much sadly!

Thanks again,
Beth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Shauna S.
on 5/14/09 4:26 am - Amsterdam, NY
Yeah on having a great appointment!! I'm starting to go every two weeks too - I thought I was a little early to start that but I don't mind - it's eases the mind when I can hear his heartbeat! Fingers crossed that you passed your glucose test!

BethD
on 5/14/09 7:02 am - Winder, GA
They didn't tell me I was starting every two weeks but obviously I am but like you I don't really mind it just seems early or the lady made a mistake...:-)
thanks for the crossed fingers on the test!
Beth

Frankie
on 5/14/09 4:38 am - NY
You look absolutely glowing and stunning.  I am glad you appt went well.  I wish I could have gained as little as you had.  I gained 35lbs so far and I am hoping that will be it.  Last visit I lost  1 1/2 lbs.  I am surprised when you took your glucose test they made you drink that stuff being a bypass patient.  Luckily my midwife had wls so she totally understood the dumping from drink that sweet stuff so I did a fasting glucose test and I passed.

Good luck and wishing you the best throughout the rest of your pregnancy.

Fran

BethD
on 5/14/09 7:07 am - Winder, GA
Thank you Fran don't jinx me on the gaining I am sure it is coming   I don't think this office is real familiar with WLS and since I am 2.5  years out I thought I would just see what happened and luckily as far as getting sick it was okay but I wish I had known and I would have fasted ahead of time, they didn't tell me though until I got there...so we shall see.

Thanks for the luck and the same to you for the rest of your pregnancy!!

Hugs
Beth

Frankie
on 5/14/09 7:25 am - NY
You have done well with your weight gain at 25 weeks preggo.  I think because I am 4 1/2 yrs post op that may be my doing.  I also noticed that when I was pregnant pre wls I only gained 17lbs.  This pregnancy I was at goal but I started packing on the pounds.  I am hoping not to gain another pound for the rest of this pregnancy/

Take care.

biggeekgirl
on 5/14/09 4:47 am

Cute picture!  Glad everything went well. 

Hope the glucose tests come out with good results. 

Cindy

Surgery on 4/25/05 , Dr. Alverdy in Chicago.  God Bless the DS !!!
Highest Weight = 412lbs, Surgery Weight = 359lbs, Current Weight = 155lbs (5'7" tall)http://www.picturetrail.com/gid8138761
 Lilypie

Bookworm5648
on 5/14/09 4:50 am - Manassas Park, VA
Beth,

You are so freaking cute!  :o)

I started seeing my OB every 2 weeks earlier in my pregnancy that I wanted to also.  I hated the appts in the last 2 months or so, it was a waste of time except to hear the baby's heartbeat.

Glad all is well with you.

*Stacy*

preview image        preview image

BethD
on 5/14/09 7:07 am - Winder, GA
Thank you so much Stacy!

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/09 5:32 am
You look so beautiful!  Glad you had a good appointment.

Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1290 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 885 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1361 views