Ended up pregnant 4 months after surgery

bluebutterfly17
on 6/26/19 6:36 am
RNY on 09/17/18

Hi Everyone! I've been M.I.A. for a bit but here is my update. I went down to 175 from 250 in 4 months and then I found out I was pregnant. It came as a huge surprise because I was actively taking birth control pills but nonetheless, what's done is done.

Currently I am six and I half months pregnant and doing great. I haven't gained a pound which means I will most likely be lighter when I deliver (if I don't gain much during third trimester).

If anyone else finds themselves pregnant soon after surgery and has questions, I will try to answer to the best of my ability. Someone here told me it would be ok months ago and she was right. It's a struggle to eat even now that I am nine months out from surgery but my baby is growing healthy with the little bit of food I put in my stomach.

Also I've read about the pouch reset and I plan on doing that after I deliver just to give my body a fresh start and to reset my pouch back to itself original size. I read that you really can't stretch your pouch that fast unless you're over eating often and that I do not do. I just feel that after a pregnancy, a reset is a good move to make.

With hard work comes results

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1205 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 842 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1301 views