IVF and Twins. Im not sure where to start.

Stacy_WLS
on 9/10/19 5:00 am

I am about 5 years post sleeve.

About 2 years ago we started fertility treatment and after mounds of hormones and emotional ups and downs I have my beautiful little boys (9months old). But I've also gained 60+ lbs. I cant believe it.

I know I'm eating like crap. I just don't know where to start.

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

nko_88
on 11/18/19 1:05 pm - Minneapolis, MN
VSG on 12/05/16

Me too! Congrats on the babies! I had twins in January (no ivf, but still lots of physical and emotional things as I am a single mom) I have gained about 50lbs. I couldn't really eat much while pregnant and soon after birth I could eat things I couldn't before pregnancy/post op. I thought my body was so starved during pregnancy that it just gave up on the weight loss stuff, but I don't know what to do now. My two are 10 months now and my weight just isn't going anywhere.

Have you gotten any suggestions from anyone?

Dee_Caprini
on 2/12/20 2:17 pm

Are you able to connect with your surgeon or nutritionist to tackle a specific plan for you? it also depends on if you are still breastfeeding as I was told that I couldn't be AS STRICT as I wanted, as long as I was BF.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1205 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 842 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1301 views