Procare prenatal vitamins?

liz52408
on 7/9/19 7:38 am

Has anyone taken the procare bariatric prenatal vitamin? My nutritionist said to take that along with calcium, however the prenatal does not have DHA in it. Procare customer service said that is because bariatric patients require a dry form of DHA? Has anyone taken a dry DHA or a liquid dropper form? Thanks!

shoven21187
on 7/29/19 9:50 am - Saint Paul, MN

I just bought these same vitamins and started taking them recently so I don't have any news on them. I have high hopes for them because my last pregnancy I discovered I was anemic and the pregnancy only made that progress. So I'm switching up all my vitamins in preparation for my next pregnancy. I intend to take another form of dha as well so hopefully someone has suggestions?

Dee_Caprini
on 2/10/20 3:27 pm

I was cleared to take the average OTC from CVS (I think it was Nature Made) and was on that for about 18 months... 3 months prior to getting pregnant, and throughout my entire pregnancy up until maybe 6 months post-pregnancy? all of my labs were good when they were drawn pre, 2x during and once at that 6-month post pregnancy mark.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views