pregnancy complaints...

BrunetteAtty
on 7/6/11 8:35 am
Carrying 40 lbs (preg weight) along with 38 lbs (rebound weight) on my frame, breathing heavy from the weight and the baby sitting on my lungs.  Can barely climb a flight of steps, can't concentrate on a THING, back killing me day and night, the stretching feelings in my back all night, tossing and turning all night...yep 30 weeks now and absolutely cannot wait for baby to arrive!
rthomas
on 7/6/11 10:00 am - bham, AL
AAAwwww ladies!!! I feel your pain!!  My 1st prgnancy I was sick for the first 5 months thanks for vitamin water !! And I felt like I could bite my bf head off with both pregnancies !! Im tired of having to pee EVERYTIME I stand up and oh my goodness 75% of the time when I stand up I get light headed and I just know I am going to faint!! I took my baby to the doc the other day and was bumping into the walls I was embarrassed!! But its so worth it in the end !!
crystal dewdrops
on 7/6/11 4:06 pm, edited 7/6/11 6:49 pm - Australia
Hi
I hear you all.

1) My reflux is a killer that I'm now losing weight, over 10lbs in 3 days. I can't even drink water without it flairing up.

2) Passing out at the shops because my BP or sugars are dropping to low.

3) I feel like she is going to fall out any moment when I stand up.

4) I'm in prelabor and she is spine on spine. I have never had back labor before but I can now tell you it's not fun at all & really sucks.

5) The random pulling over in my car and throwing up atleast 1/2 a cup of thick gross bile.

6) My poor son Kaeden crying when he hears mummy being sick. He has no idea what is going on and it freaks him out.

I will of given a nice little profit to Gaviscon & Herron by the time Eliana is born.

Best wishes
Crystal
SW 113.3kg/249.8lbs (BMI 47.8)
VSG 02/24/10 with Dr Mosse
Weight lost pre-op 9.3kg/20.5lbs.

Liz R.
on 7/6/11 8:52 pm - Easton, PA
and they say we are the weaker sex - MORONS!
boomsheeka01
on 7/6/11 11:43 pm - Killeen, TX

LOL I havent hit those complaints yet....but I AM tired of being hungry ALL THE TIME, and not knowing what I want to eat....and I'm tired of feeling like I have to pee RIGHT NOW only to have a dribble drop out....

Thats it for now...gimmie a couple weeks and I will have more!  :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Dev *.
on 7/7/11 12:53 am - Austin, TX
Yikes, don't tell me the fatigue is even worse the second time, I'm having my IUD out in a couple of weeks so we can work on #2. The 1st trimester fatigue was so bad with the first one that I would take naps in my car whenever I had a break at work and I was still ready for bed at 8:30pm. I'm already dreading how it's going to be now that I have a toddler (and a new job where it is no longer practical to get to my car for naps)!.

And the peeing...my baby is 2 and I'm still peeing on myself every time I sneeze! I'm pretty sure I'll be totally incontinent after the 2nd one!

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

plusizedbarbie
on 7/7/11 5:43 am - Manahawkin, NJ
girl let me tell you, its a thousand times worse the second time! and I was even a full time student the first 5 months I was pregnant with Sage and I was NEVER this tired.  Good luck ttc!
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

USAF Wife
on 7/7/11 11:32 am
I agree whole-heartedly ! ! ! The fatigue I've experienced with this pregnancy is absolutely ridiculous. My other son is 13yrs old, and while I understand I'm way older, this constant need to nap and being in bed at 10pm is total B.S.

I haven't experienced any of the other issues at 23 weeks pregnant, but apparently Miss Tatum has found a cozy spot, and is resting or making something pinch on my sciatic nerve! ! ! Which in turn has waddling around, and I feel as if an evil leprechaun is poking a hot fireplace poker in the middle of my right asscheek!!!

I hope we all feel better soon.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views