Nectar Cap flavor VS. Click

DComstock2010
on 5/6/11 5:35 am - CA
I have tried and love Click. I get no nasty aftertaste, It blends really well and another fact that I love is it does not seperate while I am drinking it. I have also heard a lot of people talk about Nectar protien drinks. How are they? Do they seperate after mixing? Do they have an aftertaste?
RNY- 2/18/2011

psx chelly
on 5/6/11 5:48 am

I personally drink Syntrax Nectar .  I have Fuzzy Navel, Cherry, and Pink Grapefruit.  I mix it only with 11oz of "Vitamin Water ZERO".  I use the Vitamin Water ZERO because it has very little calories, no sugar and no carbs.  I use a Tupperwear mixing cup with measurements on the side.

I have also found that you should mix it up about an hour before you intend to drink it so that all the foam and stuff dissolve.  Then take it out of the fridge, swoo**** a little and its good to go.

Aftertaste?  none that i have noticed.  You might have a slight fruit taste after you swallow.  Im not going to lie, this stuff is real fruity... but pink gragefruit was my absolute fav before surgery, so this is like a dream come true.

jenysez1
on 5/6/11 6:24 am - LA
I was wondering about this also because I think the Nectar has less sugar than Click.  I only tried the Nectar Leamonaide.  I hated it, but I have heard if you mix it with crystal light, it is much better...havent tried it yet.

Jenny
azreggie
on 5/6/11 6:27 am, edited 5/6/11 6:28 am - Tucson, AZ
I have been using Nectar, and Cappuccino is my favorite, pretty much since I had my surgery and I love it.  I also use the Chocolate Truffle and Fuzzy Navel for a change of pace.  The one thing I love about it is you can mix it with a spoon. I have one at work everyday.  I mix it with water(to your taste) coffee and SF hazelnut creamer and I'm in heaven!  If you don't like your protein, your not doing it right. And its isolate protein which is the most absorbable for us.

Reggie

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/6/11 6:28 am - Baltimore, MD
I've never tried Nectar Cappucino but I can say of what I've tasted I like the TASTE, but I can still smell protein.
DComstock2010
on 5/6/11 7:03 am - CA
Thanks guys. I think I am just going to have to bite the bullet nd order the sample pack.
RNY- 2/18/2011

DWard
on 5/6/11 9:02 am - Lyons, NY

I tried many of the Nectar powders.  They have a milky taste to them.  I could not stand the lemonade and other fruity flavors because of this.  I did manage to use up the fuzzy navel by mixing in milk and adding sweetener.  It tasted like an orange creamcicle, but I won't buy again.  I absolutely loooove the cappucino, however.  That is great and I buy it often. 

Denise

The_best_me
on 5/6/11 11:33 am - TX
Click vanilla latte tastes 10x better to me than the Syntrax nectar cappuccino which is very sweet. With that said, for 23 g protein and 90 calories....it's tolerable. What is also good is Unjiury vanilla with a tsp instant decaf and 8 oz skim milk. I still have a "click" before I exercise....my guilty pleasure.
heygiz00
on 5/6/11 11:51 am
The Syntrax Nectar Cappucino is my absolute favorite and about the only one I still drink. Its decaff and has almost no sugar or carbs. I do add a half scoop of Chocolate to it to make it sort of like a mocha. Very tasty! Bestpricenutrition.com has the best price on it..good luck.

Live Laugh & Love...Life is too short to settle for less...    
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 362 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 275 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 205 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 125 views
Recent Topics