Calcet Creamy Bites!!!!

xtine
on 12/16/11 7:31 am - San Jose, CA
Just got 'em in the mail and I must say, these are amazing. I was having a really hard time with my Celebrate calcium.. it was just so chalky and gross. These feel like I am eating candy! YUM! I highly recommend.

HW: 295 / SW: 273 / CW: 169.4 / GW: 140 / Dream Goal: 120
Height: 5'3.5"  -  *22lbs of my weightloss was lost pre-surgery.

BWB
on 12/16/11 7:35 am
 The Bariatric Advantage Chewy Bites are good too. They are more like caramels or taffy.
I have the Calcet Creamy bites but haven't  opened them yet.  Discovered my husband testing the BAs.....going to have to hide them. 

xtine
on 12/16/11 8:12 am - San Jose, CA
Haha I know I was just thinking I better hide these from by BF because he might eat them like candy!!

lilbear412
on 12/16/11 9:00 am - MN
 did you get the lemon or chocolate?  I like the lemon but will eat the chocolate too.  They need more flavors of these.  I LOVE the chews in the raspberry flavor, and the caramel flavor and chocolate.. I need to order some soon!!  lol

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

xtine
on 12/16/11 4:43 pm - San Jose, CA
I only got the chocolate ones but plan on buying some lemon ones now. I was nervous about if I would like them or not so I only bought a one month supply!! Thanks for the recommendations on the chews, too!

allvalerie
on 12/17/11 3:42 am - Seward, AK
Try sticking them in the freezer - its like a frozen candy bar!

I eat both the chocolate and lemon frozen.

Valerie
NANCY C.
on 12/17/11 8:18 am - OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
 I recently found the creamy bites also.  One of the members here posted about them.  Sooooo yummy but they are pricey.  About $13.00 for 1 chew x 30 days and I take it 3 times a day!  I am trying to eat the chalky ones at least once a day 

HW  313   SW  285   Goal 155

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/11 2:48 pm
I love those Calcet creamy bites, but yeah, they aren't cheap.  So, I make sure to have some around for when I want a treat... otherwise, I get as many of my doses as possible for other forms.  I like the chews (I think they taste like Starburst... I like the lemon, chocolate and raspberry ones), but more often than not I just put Upcal-D calcium in my protein coffee.  I drink two of those a day, so then two of my doses are out of the way...

When I first got the Upcal-D I didn't use it, but it's turned out to be the simplest, least painful way to get my calcium in daily.  I highly recommend it...

tori
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 234 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 108 views