What's On Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 3/6/15 2:17 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Love the bag, You are looking so great!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Dodgergirl27
on 3/6/15 12:38 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Berry, you look great, have a great trip to the beach.  Anny, I love the new bag!  Have a great weekend away with Mr. Ikea!

My photo is kind of silly, but I'm posting it b/c of a conversation we had a few days ago.  So a friend of mine posted this on facebook (I'm in the back ground....eating of course, lol), but anyways, when I saw it I didn't do everything in my power to have it removed or have myself untagged.  Not that I look like a million bucks or anything, but I don't hate how I look either.  So this is my first non posed pic post op where I feel like I just look like a normal person :)

Time since surgery: 13 months

B - 2 string cheese

L - Birthday lunch for a co-worker (who's turning 80...and has not plans to retire...ugh).  The place we are going has sashimi as an app so I'll get that

D - Going out with friends to a dueling piano bar.  I've been before and it's pretty fun.  I'll likely eat some left over chicken before we leave and then munch on the cheese plate when we get there

W/V - On track

E - None planned :(  But hopefully lots of activity over the weekend.  Have a great Friday everyone!

mamata2
on 3/6/15 12:51 am

Love the pic!  I didn't think you were eating I just thought you had your hand by your mouth, LOL.

Daisydoo02
on 3/6/15 1:22 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

AV you are too funny with your waving little man! Morning ladies!  Happy Friday!

I am feeling a bit better after being off sick for two days, not 100% but better.  Below is what I have planned to eat and I packed it in my lunch but my tummy is still not settled and having an emotional day which makes me lose my appetite... my girlfriend I wrote about a few days ago whose husband is dying, she called me this morning and said you better come and say goodbye the end is very near, he only has hours left.  So I went to his hospital room and well in a word it was horrific and I am still reeling from it.

My pic today for photo Friday is of me and my 19 year old niece on Daytona Beach a couple weeks ago, I am the one in pink.

Time since surgery: almost 16 months (march 15)

B: two cups of Irish Cream coffee, one can of tuna w field greens, balsamic dressing & raspberries

L: 3 oz of grilled bbq chicken breast over 1/4 field greens

S: 2 oz beef jerky and Protein Hot Chocolate

D: 3.5 oz of Portuguese Piri-Piri chicken and 1/4 field greens

S: Dannon L&F Greek yogurt vanilla and handful of Crispy apple chips 

Totals: 928 calories, 118 protein, 54 carbs, 24 fat

V/W: am vits are done, calcium on alarms

E: 60 minute hike in the snow with the dogs then to the gym for a 10k run on the treadmill and some yoga after to stretch

No big plans for the weekend, hubby is taking me out for Sushi on Saturday date night and then maybe to a movie.

have a wonderful weekend ladies, hope we all get some sun and warm up!  

And just wanted to say to DCgirl - GO EMILY GO on your 5k this weekend in Vegas!!!

Daisy

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Dodgergirl27
on 3/6/15 1:43 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Hey Daisy, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and her husband.  That has to be really tough.  My thoughts are with you.

PS.  The pic of you and your niece is great, you look so tiny!

Daisydoo02
on 3/6/15 2:05 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Thank you DG for your kinds words, I needed that and I really mean that.  Hugs!! 

We had a blast taking pics on the beach!  Wish I was back there and not in this deep freeze still! LOL

karenp8
on 3/6/15 1:37 am - Brighton, IL

You are my inspiration to exercise as you are so consistent. I love your picture it looks like fun! 

Daisydoo02
on 3/6/15 2:06 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Funny you should say that Karen, I look up to you!!! There you are so constant in your daily menu, your daily exercise, taking Lily out, its you who are the inspiration at 30 months out!!!! 

karenp8
on 3/6/15 6:40 am - Brighton, IL

We must be related because I too follow the rules to a T. I will NEVER let myself get as big as I did before. And I will not buy larger clothes so I will weigh and measure and track it all. I will e ercise every day if I am physically able even if I am busy,tired or don't "feel" like it. That is what drives me to make good decisions every time. And all of you here who keep me accountable each and every day!

Bubbles314
on 3/6/15 1:50 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi Guy's,

Sounds like everyone is doing ok.  I don't have a lot of plans for the weekend.  Maybe a movie and skinny pop popcorn night, just going to play it by ear.  Who knows what could happen.

I am not able to post pictures, but I will try to learn sometime.  I tried the directions at the bottom of the page and was not successful.  So.....

Time since surgery 22 weeks

B  chicken thigh 2.5oz

L  steak 3 oz, asparagus, mushrooms, and a small salad maybe

D  Mama Cozzi's pizza slice, salad.  Not at home

S  string cheese, yogurt frozen pop

Calories 845, protein 80, carbs 68

V/W  almost done

E  done, 1.25 hours on the bike, up and downstairs

Have a good weekend everyone

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 533 views