What's on your Tuesday menu RNYers?

stacyrg
on 7/9/19 8:21 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Happy Tuesday everyone. accountability yesterday was great until I had .5 a tortilla with my dinner. Of course it messed with my blood sugar so I ended up having a 3rd of a banana with some peanut butter before bed. I didn't make the best choice this morning for breakfast, but I'll have to deal.

QOTD: Blue. All shades of blue. There's Dodger blue, UCLA bruin blue, etc. . . .

My plan:

B: Overnight oats. For someone who's trying to severely limit carbs, this was not the best choice. And, since I switched jobs, I can't sneak scoops of protein from my co-worker anymore. Bad choice.

L: left over chicken

D: Tri-Tip and salad

S: latte, turkey breast and string cheese before the gym. If I make it to hot spin, I'll likely have a baby green apple after class.

Greateight
on 7/9/19 4:59 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Belated Congratulations on 5 years post- surgery!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

yvonnef1964
on 7/9/19 8:59 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I slept in this morning so now my meals are screwed up since I haven't had breakfast yet. I stayed up late because my friends granddaughter went into labor early but the baby came out good 5 lbs 3 oz, a month early.

Qotd purple all shades then red.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D pork roast and vegetable

Have a good day

Au_Contraire
on 7/9/19 9:11 am

Thats a good weight for a premie!

Au_Contraire
on 7/9/19 9:29 am

Hello, my RnY friends! Happy Tuesday! All is well here on the West coast.

I had a good long walk yesterday wrangling two adorable, rambunctious young poodles - one a standard and one a miniature, so I got some good exercise in.

QOTD: My closet has been heavily black for at least 30 years, but I've been adding in a lot of prints and various other colors over the past several months. There are many colors I love, including blues, some purples, certain reds, some wines, some greens, turquoise and teals, and ambers and golds in patterns against a black background.

My weight is holding steady at 125.2.

First: coffee, coffee, coffee with cashew milk and SF salted caramel syrup - so good!

B: shrimp left over from last night

L: ham with a little cheese

D: chicken, green beans

I bought a brand new car this past weekend! My old one was in fact ancient, not just old, and it was in need of considerable and expensive work. Below is my pretty new car, which I am thrilled wih! Have a wonderful day, my friends!

Amy Liz
on 7/9/19 10:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Nice!! What did you get??

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Au_Contraire
on 7/9/19 3:52 pm

It's a 2019 Honda Civic EXi. I wanted a car that would last for a while!

catwoman7
on 7/9/19 4:45 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

we're a Honda Civic family! We currently own two (his and mine), and we owned three others previously. Love them! Our last two were 17 years old with over 200K miles on them. The only reason I had to get rid of one of them was that it was badly vandalized - it would have cost more to fix than the car was worth. I was really upset - I was hoping to get 20 years out of it (and probably would have!)

Au_Contraire
on 7/10/19 12:54 am

They are really well engineered and built to last!

Patty R.
on 7/9/19 10:31 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Nice ride!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?