Anyone gotten off c-pap????

Cuddlernie
on 12/27/04 2:36 am - Haysville, KS
I know I've seen several here that have said once they lost weight they no longer needed their c-pap. Unfortunately I haven't lost that much yet! Anyway, I'm part of a Yahoo group some of you may have heard of... it's Freecycle. People give things away rather than throw them away, and find "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Anyway, there was a post tonight from one of the regulars who was asking if anyone had a c-pap for her 20 year old niece who lost her insurance and had to turn in her machine! (Can you believe that?) She said that her apnea is pretty severe, so I thought I'd check here to see if anyone wants to unload their c-pap that they no longer need. If you think you could help this girl out, send me an email or reply here. I don't know this girl at all... but I know that I've met some wonderfully generous people on both Freecycle and OH, and thought I'd give it a shot. ERyn
Gregory T.
on 1/1/05 7:58 pm - Harper Woods, MI
Eryn I have had my c-pap reduced from 15 to 6 recently and my Dr feels shortly I will be off of it all together. When that happens I will be more then happy to pass along this life saving machine. I will let you know. I get re tested in March. Greg
Most Active