Anyone use Oracle Mask?

slickgt
on 4/20/05 1:58 pm - Bolingbrook, IL
My doctor is giving me the Fisher & Paykel Oracle mask because I breathe through my mouth when I'm sleeping and can't seem to keep a chin strap on either. I've been using the nasal pillows, which I love, but the therapy isn't working because of my mouth breathing. I'm anxious to try the oracle mask and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with it. Thanks, Ed
slickgt
on 4/21/05 1:39 pm - Bolingbrook, IL
Hi Shelly! Yes, that is the one. I can't wait to try it. I'm sick and tired of feeling tired all day How are YOU doing? Things going well? Ed
Shelly LaChance
on 4/22/05 5:33 am - Chester, IL
Well I'm doing fine hope your new mask works for you..I have not used my c-pap at all I need to get a new study done but want to try and wait a bit I feel really good don't feel tired all day so may be I don't need it any more..I think I'm under the 300 lb mark now..I go back to the Dr. on the 4 of May..So I will see how much I weigh then I don't even have a scale...LOL..I can't wait till you get your surgery..Are you geting ready it will be here soon..
dcox94
on 4/30/05 11:33 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Ed, I used it in a study...I didn't care for it. I had similar problems can't keep chin strap on and well my pressures at the time were 25/14 and well I think being that high made the Oracle uncomfortable for me. Give it a try and perhaps it will work for you. I am still seeking the ultimate comfortable mask and its been over 8 years! I was hoping after surgery the bipap would be gone from my life....I just had a study done 10 mos after surgery and well the pressure settings are lower but I still need machine....Maybe next year it will go away? Debbie
Most Active