sleep test in PA

newanne2006
on 5/17/05 9:41 pm - plymouth meeting, PA
Good Morning everyone. I was wondering if anyone has taken the sleep study in PA at the Center for Sleep Medicine in Lafayette Hill, PA. I did the test a week ago yesterday and have heard nothing. I called there on Monday and they told me it was going to Conference yesterday. I am just wondering about how much longer before I hear something. I want my machine so I can have my surgery. Anne
Kimberly S.
on 5/19/05 4:14 am - Saint Bernard, LA
HI Anne, I'm in Louisiana it took about 2 wks before I heard back from the Dr. and they ended up scheduling a 2nd sleep study using the C-PAP to see if there was a marked difference with using it. I heard back about 2 wks later again, and they said I need a C-PAP and would order it... The nurse FINALLY got the C-PAP for me about 1 1/2 months later! I have it now and am sleeping much more at night... if only I could get this darn blood pressure under control now! I hope my ins. company approves me soon! I'm patiently waiting! Good luck! Kimberly
pinkhat
on 5/24/05 4:01 am - Mayer, Mn
Do you want suguryll.. make sure Imporant your health come frist.. that's why i try... I'm overweight.. they think I'm pregrant.. is aid NO!. i am more fat.. hard say.. and.. what your health problem??
Most Active