no sugar added fudgcicles and skinny cows

skinnymeforever
on 3/30/11 11:01 am - AZ
Anybody had these?  Just wondering about adding one to a protein drink.  They are pretty low in all the carbs, sugars, etc and even have 2 protein. And I want to have a protein drink that tastes like a chocolate shake. Am I expecting too much? Will this ice cream make me sick?

sleeve genie
on 3/30/11 11:03 am - Alhambra, CA
I love them both  lol   I was allowed to have them during the pre op diet and the post op diet.  I never put them in a shake but i don't see why not.  Luckily for me nothing ever made me sick   :o) Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

GavinC
on 3/30/11 11:05 am
Have you tried the Adkins shakes?  How about Myoplex?  I mix the Myopklex chocolate with the Adkins Caramel Cafe and toss is some of that sugar free vanilla flavoring.  I tried it in the blender with ice, but like it just as much just mixing them in a tall glass.  Almost like having a rich desert!  And as for the cream making you sick...it depends.  Some people tolerate it well, others can't handle the fat after surgery.  Good luck!
Libralin
on 3/30/11 11:12 am - MorrisCounty, NJ

They are great...One fudgecicle S/F = 40 calories............
Good to experiment with mixing stuff..Today I mashed up about an 1/8 of a banana...I put it in my vanilla yogurt...Really good!

Yesterday I put some decaf coffee in my vanilla protein drink!.....(sweet and low too)...I wish jello had protein..cause I love black cherry jello with cottage cheese...

novascotiadawn
on 3/30/11 11:12 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Can you get to a Costco? The have Chocolate Primere protein (RTD) shakes. They rock out of a glass...Taste better than drinking from the box!

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

lillithmaximus
on 3/30/11 11:25 am
My hubby puts them away like nobody's biz- but be warned.  Sugar alcohols do not agree with some people's tummies, so use moderation!  As long as your calories and carbs are good for the day, there's no reason why you can't have them.
Lisa F.
on 3/30/11 11:56 am
I started using one fudgesicle in my vanilla protein shake with half a banana and 2 T of PB2. Awesome!
justeric78
on 3/30/11 12:03 pm - Houston, TX
I love the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches but  Icant buy them or that cute little package they come in ends up in the garbage empty shortly thereafter. One skinny cow = okay treat 4 skiiny cow = what I am trying to leave behind.
mimikay
on 3/30/11 12:15 pm
I've started adding a small amount of cocoa powder to my chocolate protein mix. It gives a more chocolate flavor and takes some of the sweetness out.
  Kay       HW 219/SW 212/CW 134              
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/11 12:34 pm - Edmonton, Canada
Yes Icecream can male your tummy upset, for my shakes I have been putting in a 1/2 tsp of Nutella or peanut butter and sometimes 1/4 banana...for choc use frys cocoa
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views