down one pants size since surgery

weavestylist
on 4/12/11 8:33 am - OH
I just wanted to celebrate my victory I'm officially down one pants size since surgery on 3/14 now I'm down into a size 24 at my heaviest I was in a size 28 and I'm talking about laying down on the bed sucking it in holding your breath and praying that the button on the pants didn't pop off and go flying across the room I started a diet with some co workers  and got down to a size 26 before surgery and now they are to big it felt so good to be able to put on a 24 I haven't been that size in atleast 8 years and I was able to put on a 2x shirt today which at my heaviest i was sporting a 3 or 4x I still have a long way to go but it feels good to be going down instead of up
Becca20015
on 4/12/11 8:42 am
Congrats!  Glad you are comig down. I know getting into smaller sizes is a good feeling. Keep up the good work.
BuckeyeGirl
on 4/12/11 8:45 am - TN
Awesome NSV! It is such a great feeling when you can start to tell a difference in your clothes! It won't be long until those 24s are too big!

Congrats,
Lindsey

wannabeprettyinpink
on 4/12/11 9:23 am - MN
Way to go!

I too went down one size - was in 20's (some 22's) today wore a pair of 18's that I had gotten as a birthday gift in 9/2009. (wore once but was afraid I was going to rip them if I sat down.)
Today they were actually loose in the waist and fit great.

And I had 3 people tell me they could see I was losing weight....

I love my sleeve!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustLora
on 4/12/11 9:50 am - Omaha, NE
Lora

SW 235/GW 150/CW 140   I'm 5'6" 

BigCaliSmile
on 4/12/11 10:52 am - La Puente, CA
Awesome!! what a wonderful way to monitor your progress and know its all getting worth it
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
sleeve genie
on 4/12/11 10:52 am - Alhambra, CA
Congratulations on your surgery and so happy for you that you can tell a difference already!!  And it will just keep on getting better and better.  Enjoy the new and improved you :o) Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Susan M.
on 4/12/11 11:27 am
 Way to go to both of you ladies in smaller pant sizes! That is so exciting. 

Libralin
on 4/12/11 1:10 pm - MorrisCounty, NJ
Congrats!!! Isnt it great?

Seems like when you lose 12-15lbs..you go down a size!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 398 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views