I finally have a date!

acbbrown
on 5/10/11 5:54 am - Granada Hills, CA
I've been going through Kaiser and their process since early September of last year. I did their 3 month program, lost the weight, and now I have a date :)

I have a whole host of feelings, mostly excited at this point. I am struggling with the fact that my husband (we've been separated for 3 years so I use the H word lightly) won't even bother coming to be with me (though I'm still trying to figure out why I'd even want him here lol).

My mom will be coming from out of town to help, and while I appreciate her support, we usually don't last very long when we spend long periods of time together. In my little one bedroom apartment - i'm sure I'll be ready to kick her out. Maybe I should slip her my pain meds and knock her out :)

To top it all of - i'm having surgery on my birthday, so I'll be singing happy birthday to myself.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Sunkissedsgrho
on 5/10/11 6:00 am - LA
Congrats on your date! And congrats on your weight loss so far! You're gonna do great! I go in for surgery in 2wks! Super excited!
Mandi E.
on 5/10/11 6:14 am - Kissimmee, FL
Congrats honey! I'm so happy for you! 
xoxo~Mandi
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it!" ~Marilyn Monroe
 HW:422LBs Pre-op:394LBs SW:391.6LBs CW:303LBs GW:190LBs (5'10")
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BuckeyeGirl
on 5/10/11 6:26 am - TN
Wow! Best Birthday Present Ever!

Your turn is just around the corner. Very exciting!

Lindsey

MizzBombChelle
on 5/10/11 6:47 am - Silver Spring, MD
This will be the best birthday present you have ever had!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chelle     Height: 5'7"     HW:  299.5 SW: 290.8 CW: 244.6 GW: 158.0      

yarravalley95
on 5/10/11 7:03 am - MD
Congratulations on your date! I'm Kaiser Mid-Atlantic and have done their 6 month program. I hope to get a surgery date myself on Friday.
You may find that life gets a whole lot better and your thinking clearer once you have lost the weight...good luck!!
Nancy

HW: 275 
SW: 241 
CW: 178
GW: 125

acbbrown
on 5/10/11 7:09 am - Granada Hills, CA
LOL i should ask for brain surgery while I'm under cause something is clearly wrong with me :-p

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Caligirlgina
on 5/10/11 7:58 am - CA
Congrats! You are almost there. I am having my surgery through Kaiser Harbor City on June 17th so we will be pretty close. Happy Bday and a new life on that day!!
Gina
metime
on 5/10/11 10:20 am - chesapeake, VA
such a great birthday present....can we talk about the moms....OMG dont get me started I know the feeling oh too well...BTW that "H" can kiss your a$$  lol

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views