proetien drinks

T. Aulds
on 6/13/11 7:21 am - Athens, TX

Can someone please tell me a good protein drink that I could try. I can no longer handle milk so I need something that I don't have to add milk to.

I used to shut the skinny girl up in me with chocolate, Now I shut the fat girl up with my VSG!!!
livingskinny
on 6/13/11 7:25 am - NC
Oh Yeah...is my absolute favorite, it is so yummy.  Most of them are so hard to choke down...I mean if we gotta drink protein it should taste good. 

T. Aulds
on 6/13/11 7:34 am - Athens, TX

Are all the flavors good?

I used to shut the skinny girl up in me with chocolate, Now I shut the fat girl up with my VSG!!!
livingskinny
on 6/13/11 7:52 am - NC
I am a big fan of the cookies and cream, but I hear they all taste very good.

bc32084
on 6/13/11 7:25 am - VA
i switched to protein shots...they don't taste Too bad or Too good, but they are concentrated so you don't have to drink as much.  3oz = 26g of protein.  i bought these at walmart.com for 1$ a vile.  i have heard people try isopure from GNC although i don't care for the flavor.  i have also been told that unjury.com has a strawberry sorbet flavor that can mix with crystal light.

emelar
on 6/13/11 7:42 am - TX
The protein shots are primarily collagen-based protein.  They throw in a little of the good stuff just so they can include it on the label.  They're a lousy source of protein - not at all absorbed by our system.

bc32084
on 6/13/11 12:17 pm - VA
i am not sure what to do then...i may try the variety pack that someone else posted...i really can't seem to tolerate any milk like products for portein though...my dietician did suggest it, but maybe i have the wrong kind?  i will double check her tomorrow...
emelar
on 6/13/11 12:25 pm - TX
Try the nectar or the Isopure.  And like I said below, be prepared to mix them with Crystal Light/Vitamin Water Zero/zero calorie Gatorade or something like that in order to make the taste bearable!
acbbrown
on 6/13/11 7:26 am - Granada Hills, CA
Can you add protein powder to soy milk or almond milk?

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

bc32084
on 6/13/11 7:32 am - VA
my doc did give me that as an option...the soy milk with as limited sugar/fat as possible
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views