Pre-Op Diet

sleeverinKC
on 6/19/11 3:46 am
I was just wondering what people used for their pre-op diet.  I am going to be starting the 10 day pre-op liquid diet here in the next couple of weeks and I'm just trying to get myself prepared.  Did anyone use the Isopure drinks for pre-op?  I see a lot of people used them post-op, just curious what flavor is the best.   Thanks in advance!
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

shannonloissmith
on 6/19/11 3:56 am
Hi, I used Bariatric Advantage for two meals and then a small meal for the third. I had my surgery on Tuesday. I am on clear liquids and I can tell you my tastes have changed, I can't even stand the smell of Isopure. Good luck!
acbbrown
on 6/19/11 4:33 am - Granada Hills, CA
I couldn't stand isopure. Cytosport makes tolerable clear protein - i only like the tangerine flavor though

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

sleeve genie
on 6/19/11 4:42 am, edited 6/19/11 4:44 am - Alhambra, CA
Congrats  you're almost there  yeah for you!  The diet sucked but i lost 18lbs, thank God,  I was denied and had to appeal and i gained weight,  i figured i would have time to lose weight waiting for the date,  but it was in two weeks so i was worried.   thankfully that got me down to 5 less than my first consult. Anyway,  they all call isopure  isopuke so i never got it.  I got synthax nectars and really like them.  you can actually order samples very cheap, like i got mine last year but got 11 samples for $11 free s/h
sorry,,not what you asked,  i drank the fuzzy navel,  broth, cream soups (the tomatoe red pepper is wonderful.  jello,  s/f polpsicles   lots of tea  and water    the first three days were the hardest but like i said,  i didn't get myself ready, i thought i would have to wait at least a month or so - it was a holiday weekend so maybe someone cancelled?  Good luck,  you'll do great :o)
they have more fruit type flavors  i added a little banana and berries post op
[email protected]1-866-333-7403
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Erica77
on 6/19/11 4:45 am - MN
Isopuke. Your preop isn't all clear liquids is it? If not you can use many different protein drinks. I used the atkins shakes and muscle milk shakes.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views