Whatcha eating today VSGers? Sunday...

Ms Shell
on 7/3/11 3:53 am, edited 7/3/11 9:29 am - Hawthorne, CA
Good morning folks!!  I hope you are all having wonderful 4th of July weekends...I know I am.  Think I'll go for fish tonight for dinner to lighten up the work my intestines has to do for the last few days.

LastNightDinner:  Porks Ribs; Cauliflower cheese somethng or other
LastNightSnack:  Sleep lol

B:  3oz Pork Ribs; 2 oz Cauliflower Chese thing
S:  2 Cups Coffee; 4 Tbsp 1/2 & 1/2; SF English Toffee Syrup
L:  4.5oz Rib Eye
S:  ??
D:  4oz Salmon

Water:  10 cups and counting
Vitamins:  On track
Exercise:  Open to what the day has to offer

NEXT...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

BriarRose
on 7/3/11 4:04 am
LND split a mahi mahi dinner with dd out. fish, vegies, 2 spoons of mashed potatos.

LNS half of an ice cream sundae (well, not even half.....but...)

B'fst coffeee coffeeeee coffeeeeeee
scram egg and cheese

Lunch dunno

Dinner tri-tip (bbq) vegies, fruit salad (fresh!!!)

Snack fruit maybe cheese

OK the thing with the ice-cream was my first total going off plan sugar high in 6 months. It was a couple hours after dinner and we went out for a special treat for my dd. I ate only the most important parts of the sundae. Scrapped off the homemade whipped cream, and ate half a scoop of ice cream and the chocoate sauce. If there is a victory in this, it is that I left more than half in the bowl, was feeling full when I stopped. I could have eaten more, but I didn't.

Slipped off the wagon for a bit, but back on track this morning.
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
SkinnyKrissy
on 7/3/11 4:36 am - NJ
wow sounds good! Cant wait for real food again....sounds better than my day so far which has been cottage cheese, kefir, protein shake and activia. LOL
mrsfrogdr
on 7/3/11 4:46 am
it will come ...hang in there
Big Frog Kisses,           
 DAWN   

Ms Shell
on 7/3/11 5:07 am - Hawthorne, CA
Sometimes I wish for those days in the beginning when small amounts filled me up and the head games hadn't started yet.  You are doing wonderfully...keep up the awesome job!

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

mrsfrogdr
on 7/3/11 4:45 am
Woke up with w headache...still have it...I guess its time to take some pills. I guess I am sticking inside in the dark cool house until it gets better.

B: 1 Hard boiled egg and 1 meatloaf muffin
S: NONE!!!!!
L: iced protein coffee with a dash of 1/2 and 1/2, 1/2 ounch of sharp chedder
S: 3 oz roast chicken and  carrots, tomatoes, cucumber with ranch dip
D: pork roast with green beens and  yellow squash
S: cucumbers, carrots, grape tomatoes, ranch dip and babybel
S: carbmaster yogurt with blackberries

Water: 32 oz and slurping
Vitamins: working on them
Exersize: does not look like it

Adding some new things for myself:
Yesterday's Weight: 175
Today's Weight: 173.2 (loss)
Cals: 947
Carb: 29
Pro: 84

Big Frog Kisses,           
 DAWN   

Stella S.
on 7/3/11 4:46 am
After several days of grazing and 2000+ calorie days...time to get back on track!!! 

B:  2 servings egg beaters, 4 T asiago cheese
S:  half granola bar (after bike workout)
L: 1/2 cup ground turkey with taco seasoning, 2 T sharp cheddar, handful diced tomatoes
S:  plan: half granola bar (after run)
D:  plan: repeat of lunch
S:  plan: cheese stick
Water:  lots of water! 
Vitamins:  yes
Exercise:  completed - 12 mile bike ride on river trails;   plan-  easy run 2 miles this afternoon;  plan- casual 40 min walk (not really exercise but activity) in neighborhood with hubby later tonight when sun goes down
AniO
on 7/3/11 4:48 am
B: Jay Robb Protein Shake with Better n' Peanut Butter and SF Caramel syrup
S: Market Pantry nutrition bar
L: 3 oz chicken salad with chopped apples
D: Will be 3 oz Shaved steak w/1oz shredded mozzarella and green beans.

No calories left for anymore snacks. Working on what I eat on a daily basis.

Water: 3 cups so far
Vitamins: Gonna go take those right now
Exercise: Hoping the kids will want to go to the Family Fit yoga class with me today.

mrsfrogdr
on 7/3/11 6:25 am
If the kids don't want to go, take your imaginary children...you know the ones that make straight A's, never tal back, eat all of their veggies, keep clean rooms, make you breakfest in bed every sat....after all those kids are a blast to have around...
Big Frog Kisses,           
 DAWN   

AniO
on 7/3/11 7:25 am
 LOL! Do the imaginary children come with an imaginary babysitter for the kids that want to stay home. (Sigh) Hubby has 9 days of school left, so he's on lockdown working on his final project. The 5 yr old doesn't like yoga and they don't have childcare on Sundays. It's OK. Sunday is an "extra" exercise day, not usually part of my normal exercise week. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views