Today is my Independence Day!

cleckman
on 7/3/11 5:37 am
I'm declaring today my personal independence day because I actually weighed in at .2lbs under my target goal weight...I am now a "normal" BMI! I am freed from all of the chains that obesity had wrapped around me, both physically and emotionally. Somehow, hitting that number release a burden I've had in my mind...it's hard to explain ... I guess I just never really believed I could do it until I actually did (even though the scale has been going down).

I also bought and fit nicely into my goal size 10 jeans! I was so excited that I could have done a cart wheel...if only I could!

For all those struggling with the decision, or those the early stages, I can only tell you that this worked for me and I'm confident it will work for you too. However, everyone has to do what is right for them. For those that have paved the road before me, I thank you for your support, words of wisdom, humor, and tough love adivce....it has all made this process much easier.

Happy Fourth Everyone...may you reach your own Indepdence Day!

Hugs, Cathy
HW 298.8 Surgery W 242.5 CW 152 GW 164Surgery Date 10/25/10!!!                   

kimbethin
on 7/3/11 5:42 am - CA
That's so great- Happy Independence Day!!!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Sandy S.
on 7/3/11 5:55 am

Congradulations! 

"Step by step the longest march can be won,"  Sweet Honey and the Rock- Peace, San  HW 463 Surgery: 6/13/11; SW 413      
Maggie71
on 7/3/11 6:00 am - MI
Congrats and Happy Day.... I can't even imagine it. 
BuckeyeGirl
on 7/3/11 6:13 am - TN
YAY!!

That is fantastic! Congrats!

Lindsey

jimbovsg
on 7/3/11 7:17 am
Congratulations!  Happy Independence Day!  You can celebrate two days in a row now!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

roundater
on 7/3/11 8:26 am - Lincoln, NE
Way to go!! You'll be cartwheeling before you know it!!
Rich Sonderegger

missbillie82
on 7/3/11 9:00 am
CONGRATS!!!  So happy for you!!! 

KauaiLulu
on 7/3/11 9:08 am - HI
 What a wonderful day for you.  Congratulations!  Let Freedom Ring!!!
Enjoying the journey......

Ms Shell
on 7/3/11 11:03 am - Hawthorne, CA
Happy Independence day to you!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views