It's Been a While... (New Blog Post)

LittleMissSunshine
on 10/17/11 3:30 pm

Subject says it all...

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/littlemisssunshine/blog/20 11/10/17/it-s-been-a-while---/

I've been MIA for a while, trying to get back on track.  Hopefully I'll have a progress update within a few days.

Blog | Join me on HealthyWage | Friend me on MyFitnessPal

MrsClaus09
on 10/17/11 9:39 pm
Hey!  Nice to "see" you back on here!  So, regarding the blog post...you've already taken the first step towards improving yourself by realizing there was a problem...you are on your way.  And, you've done so well up to that point, you have to keep going...there are great things ahead for you!  

Wishing you all the best and hope you pop in here from time to time!!
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
DarleneR
on 10/17/11 10:04 pm
 Welcome back!!  So sorry to hear you've been struggling but I'm glad you are ready to pull yourself back in before you gain the weight back.  Don't beat yourself up over this because you are not the only one who has fallen back into their old ways.  I think it is bound to happen to all of us at some point or another even if only for a brief time.  I mean let's face the facts...if all of us here were perfect when it came to food we wouldn't have needed this surgery to begin with.

Good luck with getting back on track...I'm sure you will do just fine.  :)

HW/SW/GW/CW
296/277/180/185.6
Daviegrandma
on 10/17/11 10:21 pm - Davie, FL
missed ya!!!!!!  glad your back

debk21
on 10/17/11 10:50 pm - Mansfield, TX
Welcome back!  Don't go MIA again.  It's time for you to recommit to this journey.  You know this and I think the therapist will help.  BTW, that's my current favorite song - I like to listen to it really loud and yell that line you posted...good luck and hang out here a lot to keep your motivation up.  You are still in your honeymoon phase of VSG so take advantage of it and follow your doctors orders - trust me, sometimes they actually know what they are doing...tee hee hee

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

acbbrown
on 10/17/11 11:59 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Welcome back! This journey is never over until you quit caring and quit trying. You still have an amazing tool to work with. Check in with us more often so we can offer our support.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views