clear liquid ideas?

acochr2
on 3/4/12 10:25 am
 i did 7 days of full liquids with no problems whatsoever and now i'm on day 3 of clear liquids..today is seeming to be very hard :( water, chicken broth, and sf jello are making me nauseaus. is there anything different i can do? how did you get your protein on these days?
LeahBea
on 3/4/12 11:01 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
This time is more about making sure you're hydrated, work on getting your fluids for now. Protein will come with full liquids.

Leah

LeahBea
on 3/4/12 11:07 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
And to add to that, powerade zero and low cal Gatorade were a godsend for me personally. Keep in mind, Gatorade has carbs... Though during that stage I didn't worry so much about carbs, it was more about keeping hydrated. Sugar free Popsicles were also amazing.

Keep in mind your freshly sleeved tummy may be sensitive to temperature for a while. Try cold, room temp and warm. One usually is tolerated better than others. Just gotta find out what that is. Good luck.

Leah

teacher071
on 3/4/12 11:11 am - TX
Isopure is good. You can get it at GNC. I also like Propel Zero and Crystal Light. I have also realized not all chicken broth tastes the same.

Can you have popcicles?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.     
HW:331  SW: 319   CW: 262  GW: 170 (or less...we'll see)
acochr2
on 3/4/12 11:16 am
 i can but my teeth hate frozen foods. i do have 6 bottles of isopure in my fridge but i was saving them for after surgery..should i start now?
VeronicaJ5
on 3/4/12 12:08 pm - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
I was allowed decaf coffee and fat free milk as apart of my clear liquid and herbal teas .
SaraH128
on 3/4/12 12:42 pm - NC
VSG on 03/01/12
I was in the same boat! All the chicken/beef/vegetable broth tasted like dirt. I decided to buy some "light" chicken noodle soup and strain the noodles/chicken from it and I'm having a MUCH easier time with it. Sugar free popcicles are my new found friend and watered down diet V8 Splash.

Good luck!