Reusable Ice?

ELevyNJ
on 4/12/12 12:24 pm - NJ
I find it's easier to drink my beverages if they are cold. I tried putting ice in some of them but they ge****ered down. Does anyone have experience with the reusable ice cubes and can make suggestions?
acbbrown
on 4/12/12 12:31 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 I havent but ive made ice cubes out of crystal light, almond milk, etc, so when they melt, it's the same thing as my drink....if that makes any sense. It's been a long day. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

ELevyNJ
on 4/13/12 1:36 am - NJ
It makes sense and is a great idea. Unfortuantly for me it won't work because of my living situation. I have a small dorm size fridge that has a teeny freezer compartment.
JEWEL6363
on 4/12/12 12:31 pm
I don't know about reusable cube ... i have seen some but i just thought it would be too much touble to wash and try to refreeze.... I don't know what you are drinking but i so the crystal like things and but them in the freezer about and hour before and for work i freeze two premade overnight...hope that kinda helps.
Shann
gabriellaz
on 4/12/12 2:43 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
How about Bed Bath & Beyond? Or anywhere they sell housewares. I believe they have different shaped ones you just keep in the freezer then just drop in your drink to keep it cold

ELevyNJ
on 4/13/12 1:37 am - NJ
That's what I was thunking of but I looked on Amazon first and some products had bad reviews because of either imparting a taste or not cooling the drinks well.
Tracasa
on 4/12/12 5:01 pm
Try the plastic mugs or glasses you leave in the freezer buy them at kohls or walmart seasonal item
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 71 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views