Doing Happy Dance

pcannedy
on 5/3/12 2:37 am - Sacramento, CA
 Hellever, o Everyone,

I am so glad I have moved to my new apartment; however I am on the first floor, and guess I have big foot upstairs.  Ha Ha.  I love having the patio to sit on.  I have stopped sugar and my jeans feel lose in my waist.  I have not weight since Monday,  But I had lost 2 lbs.  I am waiting till Monday.  Drinking lots of water and zero water.  I am working on getting 20 lbs off, and will meet my goal by the 2 year meeting with doctor and dietician.  

Cortnee Z.
on 5/3/12 3:26 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
Awesome!! I live in a bottom condo and man! We call our friends upstairs "dinosaurs" cause they are SO loud!! Of course there's a 10 year old boy who has a basketball hoop in the house - NO JOKE!! Glad you are happy about your situation otherwise, me, I am moving!! LOL

Have a great day and congrats on the good news :)

Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
Marabell
on 5/3/12 4:23 am
VSG on 06/07/12
AAAAH....apartment days       You guys are bringing back some memories....mostly good ones, but oh yeah, I have had my share of neighbors, let me tell you!

Cortnee Z.
on 5/3/12 4:47 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
Ugh! I can't stand it! Plus the mom is a single parent (me too so I am a little gracious) and she leaves her son home ALL the time. Then he always doesn't have a key or a phone so he has to use our cell phones! They stomp around the house until 10 or 11 every night!!

Sorry on a rant :) it's just so frustrating!!

Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
Happy966
on 5/3/12 5:42 am

Yay for you!!  I can really feel your enthusiasm!!

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

pcannedy
on 5/3/12 6:30 am - Sacramento, CA
 Yes, I am so much happier to be sugar free.  I am having cottage cheese and pineappkle instead of an hamburger.  Thinking about losing the weight instead of higher calories and fat.  Thanks for your reply.  Your timeline looks great too.  Have a good day.

wwjdmommy
on 5/3/12 11:03 pm - maud, TX
Sounds great except for the big foot upstairs we had little feet running all day upstairs when we lived in an apartment. Keep up the good work and those 20 pds will slip right off in no time!!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views